• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fx 8150 with H100i OC! Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i just ignore those anomaliess. it`s software bug . heck if those whould be true i whould have cooked my CPU a long time ago when i usualy see v-core jumps to 4v... and temps to 130c...

Why should I be golden?:( I can only 1466 and 1766 mhz on memory

here is my complete settings in bios

Attachments

• disk2.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
i had the same issues. but for me it was the BIOS.... i still think it`s smth we are mising i had throttle when i got 63-64 C

Check my complete bios settings if its allright, and should I try to upgrade bios to 1604?

I said this the other day the CPU is power hunger Hog plus his 6+2 Power phases can not handle the demand hence the throttling back every time you up the OC!! The only answer is change the Mobo that will handle that CPU? AJ.

select memory freq to something higher in the region of 1500 mhz ,cpu/nb and ht link freqency to 2200-2500 lower CPU/nb voltage to 1.28 . 1.4 is insane!!!

I said this the other day the CPU is power hunger Hog plus his 6+2 Power phases can not handle the demand hence the throttling back every time you up the OC!! The only answer is change the Mobo that will handle that CPU? AJ.

AJ here is a problem that it trottles only when it reach cpu tem 60-61 but core is only 37-36c

did you notice CPU/NB 1.4V ????? i`m putting my money it`s because of that. the IMC runs too hot

my friend... i an out of options. from the bios pics temps and everything i see. you should be up and running perfectly. the only thing that remains is a weak/faulty motherboard. i can`t think of anything else.

EDIT: check with ASUS if you can replace it END EDIT

my friend... i an out of options. from the bios pics temps and everything i see. you should be up and running perfectly. the only thing that remains is a weak/faulty motherboard. i can`t think of anything else.

I can try other bios, First of all I will try 1604 once again when I finally have good settings :)

i think we tried everything. so yeah. if you wish, try contacting bassnut.from what i know he had 3 8150`s maybe i am missing something....

i think we tried everything. so yeah. if you wish, try contacting bassnut.from what i know he had 3 8150`s maybe i am missing something....

I have run OCCT test for 7 minutes it was okey but at 7 minute mark when it hit CPU temp 60 it ASAP started to trottling. How Can I get CPU temp cooler what to decrease etc... :( even with 1604 same result

What mobo would you recommend me?

well depending on price bracket i can recommend the Asus Sabertooth 990fx big and meaty power delivery, any of the asus Crosshair v series mobos or Gigagbyte 990FXA-UD7/UD5 or you can go with what i have the M5A99X-EVO (yes it has only 6+2 power phases but it can handle a load with the fx [email protected]). From what i saw MSI is not recomended neither is asrock(not bad boards but not too god for OC because of weak power delivery)

Back