• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my 1st h20 system done [pics]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
okay.. there back somethin odd is going on.

well anyway iam planneing on doing the same thing as its the only place in my case my heater core will fit! but i dunno what to do about the connections at the top of the heater core ill have to cut the drive bay out and move it above the psu also id have to do somthin nuts with the power buttons to fit them in.

Wow, that is really nice looking, I especially like that heatercore!

Did your case come red, or did you paint it?

The case came red. :)

Enyo - You don't have to do anything with the power buttons - the heatercore is behind the front of the case. You can slip the tubing over the piping from the heatercore with no problem if your tubing is at least 1/2" ID.

Almost the exact same setup, except for the heater core is shorter and i have a TC-4. Awesome. That red case makes me jealous. I like red. :)

Giblet Plus! said:

I just twisted it on. It takes a while, but it fits. :)

My setup is easily twice as heavy as it was before. Water cooling adds a lot of weight.

was it a 1/2'' npt threaded barb?

Very nice lookin setup Giblet. I'm workin on my first Watercooled rig now. Hope to have it done soon so I can post some pics of my own :D

yea thats a nice looking rig...wish my wiring was neat and stuff....too hard to hide....i cant see the ide cables goin to the cd drives in your case....

I must say, that looks VERY clean. That is one of the better wc setups I've seen. I still dont have all my parts yet and im still playing around with my setup. Im going for kinda what you have there only i have the chevette heatercore which is smaller :p Also, im mounting my pump above the heatercore on the metal side that the motherboard mounts too so my lousy pump is outta the picture so to speak. Again, very nice setup!

Back