• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have the FASTEST air-cooled G4 ti4200 in the world!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My Abit Siluro Ti4200 will do 312/614 stable on air. But i did not do a volt mod and i dont have ramsinks.
so I dont know i might be able to come pretty close or even beat you.

maxima88 said:
What's your 3dmark score w/ that GF4?

my guess would be like 17k with his 3.6GHz p4 :D

"Man, soon I just have to force myself to Vmod too, heehee"

340/745 beats his ti4200 by alot on the ram, 105MHz :eek:

"It rather strange that my G4 ti4200 @ 340/640 scores are within 5% of my now dead ATI Radeon 9700 card."

wow a 9700 pro should be more, maybe because you couldnt get a good overclock outta her? I know if both stock the 9700 pro is like 3k faster

"Back to my problem: Is it me or just my card (bad luck)?"

bad luck, but then I had two of the 128mb ones oc no higher than 525 on the ram. Id avoid those. 128mb cards have crappy ram

My Ge4 is old too, but it really rox for me (in fact I used "Search buttom and "misread" 2002 to be 2003) :).
Today I had new OC:

:D 340/620 :D
As always, stock cooling, no RAM heatsinks, no Vmods.
According to MBM5, 3.3V line dropped to 3.16V and 5V to 4.74V. So I blame my PSU for that this RAM wasn't stable 10mhz higher. I just have to go water or water+TEC with other PSU. My VGA screams "OC me" :]

If only I had 3.3ns ram on it, mmmmm. I'd definietly try to go 750Mhz :)

Overclocker550 - to your question: I don't like ATi too much, but I'd rather consider rad9700 even non-pro faster than heavily OCed Ge4 4200. Maybe if someone managed to run it around 400/700, discussion would be other, but I don't know such case.

RangerJoe said:
320/725 on stock cooling for me is about the highest i have gone....

once im not broke, im going to get an SK-6 or something for the GPU....

But you have new version with that fast mem - cheater :)
nice card

It's nice to see my year old thread back in action..lol I almost forgot I even did have the geforce card... After Radeon 9700 PRO's broke into the Scene, ATI all the way...

Ive reached 312/342 with my asus ti4200... Stock cooling... NO modding... Rock stable... But since my windows ****ed up and my drivers got messed up i cant reach that speed no more... my highest oc now with 52.70 drivers is 310/330 and running stable... So im guessing a volt mod and some replacement to my stock cooling might just beat your oc =) ??

ipppe said:
Ive reached 312/342 with my asus ti4200... Stock cooling... NO modding... Rock stable... But since my windows ****ed up and my drivers got messed up i cant reach that speed no more... my highest oc now with 52.70 drivers is 310/330 and running stable... So im guessing a volt mod and some replacement to my stock cooling might just beat your oc =) ??

I wish you the best... but getting 310 stock isn't that's great.. I got 320 stock I think..

I feel left out with 290/600 clocks and I went thru 5 ti4200s for that, man I need to buy one thatll oc like a champ

Back