• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel cpus at UVOC, post & share your result here !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@treatmentx

Thanks for the update ! Really appreciate your patience through that boring moment on stability test ! :)

I'd say wow on the UVOC, that is really low voltage you got there ! :attn:

Now one important note that I need to clarify, that "Best OC" is the best OC you can hit while staying on that low voltage like that 1.0750 VCore, so its not the usual OVOC !

Anyway, still waiting for that final result too and the table at 1st post is now updated with your "PRELIMINARY" result as well !

Regarding the temperature, honestly I would'nt worry too much, remember, its UVOC so the CPU temp will run as lowest as you can get, not like the usual OVOC. :)

Just take your time, and I'm agree that it can be really boring especially for OC-er which "naturally" want the best OVOC from their rig.

Tips, just leave it on stability test when you're going to sleep ! he..he.. :D

No worry, I'm patience & cool waiting for a really good & consistent final result ! :beer:

Now, to others, again, mind post your UVOC please ?

-

Unfortunately I'm seeing some 350FSB wall on my P5N32-E SLI board, I'm still working on it though, we'll see what happens.

..<sigh> ...looks like not many interested in under voltage OC anymore, another bump ! :cry:

C'mon folks, please ? :cool:

-

Last edited:
bing said:
..<sigh> ...looks like not many interested in under voltage OC anymore, another bump ! :cry:

C'mon folks, please ? :cool:

-
I think most around here just haven't gotten their G0 yet. Mine should arrive on Friday and I will post results soon after :beer:

Stability: 4hours+ Prime95)

CPU: Q6600
OC: 3158
Stepping: g0
Week: 23
Code:L723A930
Vcore: 1.300
Mobo: Asus P5K-Deluxe WiFi AP
Bios: 0404

Cooling: AIR
Cooler Thermaltake V1

Motherboard: Asus P5K-Deluxe WiFi AP
Bios Version: 0404
Operating System: XP Pro SP2

RAM brand: Crucial
RAM rated speed: :pC6400 / PC8500 EPP
RAM actual speed: 421
Latency: 4-3-4-12

a66c26e7.jpg

As to running it undervolted,I have not really tried that yet,as its running DAMN fast,and I have been very busy with RL.

SH0DAN, thanks ! Nice wall paper you got there, for sure it will heat up that monitor for few degrees ! :D

The table at the 1st post is updated, check your name there and "your other missing fields" ! :D

Can't wait till your UVOC result !

To others :

Please, if you got spare time after you're happy with your OVOC, mind try & share you OVOC result here ?

Watch for 1st post of this thread, updated with OcF's style tables ! :D

Hope it will attract more participants ! ... <sigh>:cry:

And... please .... submit the result with the info as requested in the 1st post !

Nice table! I had already planned on contributing, but I think it will definitely help attract more participants. My e6750 will be here Tue or Wed...I hope. It may take me a day or so to get up and running b/c I want my case to be perfect before I start anything. No components on a table for me...the wife won't have it.

I'm trying to get a hold of a G0 x3210, and will contribute those results as well if I can ever find one of those elusive devils!

Jason ! Many thanks for the encouragement ! :thup:
Cause I begin to wonder if this thread will slowly sink down under untill its forgotten !

I understand most people will or definately aim for max OVOC, hey, this is OC forum here !
And also UVOC on stability test sometimes can be boring, I concur ! :D

But once we have enough samples, I have a "feeling" that the consolidated table will generates something interesting.

Expecting your results soon here, again thanks !

For those who had viewed this thread before, I repeat, a new updated table at the 1st post ! Hope you like it ! :D

For other upcoming participants,

Please read the 1st post thoroughly especially on the format requirement, cause it will be meaningless if it's not complete.

Check the table your self to see "what if" your data is not complete.
Again, for stability test, I know it is boring, please ... not in minutes, please do it at least for few hours or when you're going to sleep. :D

Last edited:
Q6600 G0 just arrived today!
VID: 1.2875
Lowest VCore: 1.0875
Load/Idle: 47/29

loweststablevcoremd7.jpg

Set VCore at 1.0875 in the bios, real VCore on load was about 1.024. I couldn't get much higher clocks though, topped out at around 270 with the same voltage

I think I need to reseat as Core 0 and 3 are much hotter than 1 and 2, or is this normal? Ambient is about 29C
Ultra-120 Extreme
Gigabyte P35-DS3R F5e
L724A760, Pack Date 7-27-07

ishould said:
I think I need to reseat as Core 0 and 3 are much hotter than 1 and 2, or is this normal? Ambient is about 29C

Ultra-120 Extreme
Gigabyte P35-DS3R F5e
L724A760, Pack Date 7-27-07

I've got that exact same processor, right down to the pack date and the 760 in the batch number. For me cores 0 and 1 are always identical to each other, and cores 2 and 3 are always identical to each other. But cores 2 and 3 are always 4°-5° lower than cores 0 and 1. Specs are as in sig, box #1.

@ishould,

Thanks ! You're the 1st to post the quad UVOC result ! :thup:
It looks like your Orthos was having trouble, try this Prime95 v25.3, its much better and no hassle assigning CPU affinitiy.

The table is updated with your result, please check it again, are you sure your Ultra is seated well ?

"Ignore" the absolute temp since they're not accurate, see the table for comparison ? Also your idle temp is same as your ambient which is theoritically impossible, but because of inaccuracy at absolute reading, this can happened and normal.

Just focus at the Delta temperature between load and idle, usually it is very accurate compared to the absolute readings.

Oh yeah, mind test that UVOC at FSB 270 a little more please ? Maybe hours ? :D

If there is some changes/updates in your data, please repost, I will update the table to reflect it.

@Sorin

What are you doing here ? ... j/k
Go test out your CPU at UVOC and report back here ....... please ? :D

oops sorry, been busy bitching people out because of P5N32-E FSB wall for quads... actually only bitching at ASUS, hopefully people would notice so would think twice about their service... just a note, EVGA has replaced people who have the 680i wall (specifically the GTL Ref voltage being inadequate for Quads)... asus just ignores our pleads...

anyway

best overclock at that lowest voltage was 267.25 x 9 multi, 2.405ghz

CPU : Q6600 G0
Lowest Vcore : 1.025V set in Bios
CPU VID : 1.2750 Volt Coretemp
Best OC : working on it now
Stability test : Prime95 Quad Blend 2.5 hours
CPU Temp : 32C idle, 39.5 Load
MOBO & BIOS : DFI 680i LT Bios: 521
Cooling Gear : Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
CPU details : L724A639 , Pack Date : 07/13/2007 , NCIX

Attachments

• uvoc.jpg
    uvoc.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Thanks SaCkS !

The VID you supplied, I believe its typo isn't it ? Coretemp SS is showing 1.2750 V instead of 1.1275 V ! Table at 1st post is updated with 1.2750 V.

From the table, it looks like your temp delta is similiar with others except for "ishould".
Sounds like your HSF mounts is OK ! :)

Though not crucial, what ambient temp ?

Can't wait for your best uvoc result on that lowest vcore ! :thup:

To ishould !

If you're reading this post, maybe you should take a look at the table.

I think you need to do something about the cooling there, dunno ? Maybe reseat ? reapply TIM ? or lapping ? :D

# CPU : Q6600
# Lowest Vcore : 1.05 V
# CPU VID : 1.2625 V
# Best OC : 2.45 Ghz
# Stability test : OCCT 30min + Prime95 10min
# CPU Temp : 25/32/26 Celcius
# MOBO & BIOS : GA-P35-DS3R, BIOS:F5e
# Cooling Gear : Swifteck Apogee GT and H320 Radiator
# CPU details : L723A841 , Pack Date : 07/27/2007

Further details:
24/7 overclock: 3.6GHz (9x400), vcore 1.46875V (BIOS), Temps = 32 idle, 55C load (average) 58C hottest core

Maximum OC: 3.95GHz (9x439), vcore 1.6V (BIOS), not stable to stress other than SuperPI
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=228923

Last edited:
yep typo on vid, I keep ambient right around 65 to 70F so 18 to 22C.

Don't know on the overclock, right now I'm 15 minutes into 2430, 2440 lasted about 45 minutes.

GTengineer, thank you ! :) Another complete data set ! :thup:

Looks like your temp is on par with others, check the table.

Also thanks for the max ovoc result, although I will not put into the table "yet" ;) , it will serve as a good reference for others that might interest on your max ovoc.

Well, since the table is growing now, although still small samples, it looks like it is starting to show some "pattern" ! ;D

What pattern ? No, I can't tell it yet since its too early, make one your own ! :D

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder ! :)

SaCkS said:
yep typo on vid, I keep ambient right around 65 to 70F so 18 to 22C.

Don't know on the overclock, right now I'm 15 minutes into 2430, 2440 lasted about 45 minutes.

Well, I suggest just stick to 2430 to see how long can it goes ! Any chance you try lower multi but higher FSB ? :)

Thanks for the patience ! Drink on me ! :beer:

bing said:
Well, I suggest just stick to 2430 to see how long can it goes ! Any chance you try lower multi but higher FSB ? :)

Not right now, this bios has the multi locked, my other option is to update to a beta bios, which I will do once my Bios Saviour arrives.

Back