• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IP35 Pro v.16 Final is Here Finally!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
Cross-posting from the motherboard section since so many have been waiting a long time for this. Mods, if that's not cool, please feel free to delete one or the other, take your pick.

To reiterate, this is NOT an April fools joke (what a day to release a BIOS, especially this one!) ;)

Here's the link to the IP35 Pro BIOS page. Enjoy! :beer:

Amazing only took what 6 months

To their credit, they did make several betas available to people who cared enough to get it from the forums and they worked reasonably well. It's not like they just stonewalled for six months.

Nice, about time they got an official update out. I am not sure why V15 wasn't released, they were shipping boards with it so it must have been released internally.

With v.16 can you use a 8.5x multiplier with a Q6600? v.14 will not let me enter 8.5 as a multiplier.

Didn't know the Q6600 had a 8.5x Multi. Thought it was just a 9x mutli

Didn't know the Q6600 had a 8.5x Multi. Thought it was just a 9x mutli

Q6600 is 9x, but I can use 8x just not 8.5x? Some of the new CPUs use 8.5x (E8300 & Q9550) and I thought that I might be able to use 8.5x with a Q6600 with v16. I just wanted to try 8.5x:).

Last edited:
You should be limited to jst 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x. .5x multis are only for the new ones.

I have flashed to BIOS v.16 and I must say that I am not impressed. I have hit a HUGE FSB wall at 300Mhz. With the v1.1 bios I was able to get at least 460Mhz.
I have underclocked the CPU and memory, and I am still not able to go beyond 300Mhz.
Not very impressive Abit.

How is it working out for the rest of you?

it was being kinda dumb with me.
it wouldnt boot at 3.6ghz so i had to let it boot at stock first, then at 3.6ghz

I have had no issues with v16 on my board...I am easily cresting Torins results on his board with the chip (E3110) I bought off him...

There is a new beta out (yes, already)...v.17beta02. I'll post it once it's hosted by our normal channel. It's on a third-party site right now and most people don't trust those. One of the mods is already running it flawlessly.

I just updated to this Bios, but it cleared the CMOS in the process. So now my RAID 10 array is no longer working. Intel Matrix Storage Manager still lists the Volume (I named it RAID 10) as RAID 10, says the status is normal, and bootable. But when trying to boot says bootmngr is missing.

Any help? I believe everything is still intact its just some setting that is whacked.

Edit: Oh thank god, it was trying to boot from a thumb drive I had plugged in:) It also appears to have fixed the temperature problem I was having with my Q9450!

Last edited:
How is it working out for the rest of you?

New build with a board I bought off of ebay (refurb, full retail kit). For some reason I could not "softoff" so installing Vista I had to power down and up 3 times (when it was supposed to restart) Vista just froze up.

Got into Vista and flashed to 16 and wallah problem solved, so I would say A+ on my end :) (up from v14 btw)

Also... OP

Release date on v16 says 3/18 not 4/01????

Back