• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IP35 Pro v.16 Final is Here Finally!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New build with a board I bought off of ebay (refurb, full retail kit). For some reason I could not "softoff" so installing Vista I had to power down and up 3 times (when it was supposed to restart) Vista just froze up.

Got into Vista and flashed to 16 and wallah problem solved, so I would say A+ on my end :) (up from v14 btw)

Also... OP

Release date on v16 says 3/18 not 4/01????

There is always a slight lag between when its built and when it makes it to the FTP / web sites.

My vdroop is now only ~0.03 instead of >0.10 (on v14).
Temp readings are actually sensible now - 5 degrees off of RealTemp (which assumes a 95° TjMax), which is reasonable for an off-temp sensor, which I think it is. If not, then 90° TjMax, big deal :shrug:. Still a bit buggy, though - the reported temps occasionally jump to 0°C or 127°C for a split second (probably overflow errors), which makes Max/Min values in hardware monitors useless :p.

But not as useless as 0 or 127 24/7.

My vdroop is now only ~0.03 instead of >0.10 (on v14).
Temp readings are actually sensible now - 5 degrees off of RealTemp (which assumes a 95° TjMax), which is reasonable for an off-temp sensor, which I think it is. If not, then 90° TjMax, big deal :shrug:. Still a bit buggy, though - the reported temps occasionally jump to 0°C or 127°C for a split second (probably overflow errors), which makes Max/Min values in hardware monitors useless :p.

But not as useless as 0 or 127 24/7.

Did you use the V16 or the V17 beta?

Back