• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[JOURNAL] birth of little boy blue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your welcome - LianLi makes a great case but this one for me is just awsone - plenty of room for everything!

yes it is - got two of em, came with the house, they are comfyyyyyyyyyyyy have fallen asleep in them many a time!

new toys have arrived!!!!!

IMG_7357b.JPG

IMG_7358b.jpg

IMG_7359b.JPG

i booted into windows with my 3.2 pressy @ 250FSB and ram 1:1 but it frooze, think i needed more juice in the cpu - we shall see - water cooling parts are in the mail!

lol - i alwasy need new friends :D come on over! but u got to pay for the ticket :D

For me an athlon64 - the extra FPS i might get arent worth it for me to change to a new mobo / cpu - when i got this system it was to be a gaming rig, but also do alot of DVD conversions, i just havent done that yet, so this 3.2 pressy does just fine for now :D

I know i will probably sell this sucker in a year or maybe less for @ least $1800US down here (system is about $2300 new still to buy it all)

got a bit of cash - what am i missing from this system? (i dont mean cpu / vid card or memory)

hehe, well soon i plan to run my audio into my stereo :d and usually when i play games i use my Seinnheiser's :D

painting is a thought...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=3548608#post3548608

Hey all,

Well tomorrow my radiator arrives and that gives me a complete water cooling kit - So i want to take my 3.2pressy to 4ghz + stable - i have booted into windows @ 4ghz but temp was getting high so i took it down)

I have an Abit AI7 mobo which i have read alot of people say can not handle the O/C of a pressy. It ran fine for 2 weeks @ 3.6 and no issues.

Anyways, some questions

* WHat is the best way to attacah heat sinks / ram sinks to the caps and resistors and other items?
* What would be the best cooling to get for these items? Just buy ram sinks or ?

Currently benching my system as it is now with an SLK-948 and 90mm fan on my abit AI7 - this is with a pressy 3.2 currently @ 3.6 on stock voltage.

benchmarking away - didnt get my Rad today but getting it on monday, so now pushing the pressy as far as i can prime stable so far @ 3.71 with 1.43 volts into the core with Air.

lol

she's a burning - still got it @ 3.71 but now @ 1.43volts instead of 1.48 - sitting around 57 - 60C under full load and it was a hot one today!

OH YEAH BABY!! all water parts have arrived! - guess what i am doing today!

Pro 120 core + shroud
10 1/2 hose clamps
10f PrimoFlex blue UV tubing
IMG_7363B.jpg

Polar Flo TT WB - am waiting for polarflo to send me 3 barb kit, for now have to use 2
IMG_7367B.jpg

been running with my pump for 2 days, - time to throw the rad into the mix.

My Enhiem 1250 - almost a year old and still works awsome!
IMG_7370B.jpg

i am, but now i am just as sad :(

IMG_7398B.JPG

yeah univesal mounting kit my butt and thanks Abit for putting things so close together!!!!

woo hoo

had alot of drama today with the WB but all sorted out now, ust mounted my rad - will get pics as soon as i can!

Back