• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mass Effect 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
COD:mw2 will be for you then :rolleyes:

I refuse to buy games without dedicated servers. I say we PC people band together and DEMAND it (and actually BUY games so our voices metter)

Otherwise MW2 would be great. MW was great.

ME was great. It's basically just an adventure game though.. I understand trigger happy people not liking it.

I'll buy ME2 the day it comes out.
ME1 actually made me care about characters.
I really felt for Liara espacially. And she was hot... And nude at one point.

One thing I hope is that all the 'extra worlds' don't have identically textured interiors. That was a bit of a cop out- and the only thing I hated about ME. Espoecially with todays games-- Fallout 3 has like a million buildings and all have unique layouts, textures, floorplans, lighting, wall paint, cracks... etc...

I'll buy ME2 the day it comes out.
ME1 actually made me care about characters.
I really felt for Liara espacially. And she was hot... And nude at one point.

I loved ME, can't wait for ME2. Character development on par with a great movie, empathy for the other characters (or hatred). This game caused emotion by using a story with me, and I give any game that does that a thumbs up.

This game wasn't really meant for people who have short attention spans and constantly need to be engaged in combat, it was intended for the players that enjoy sci-fi and movies...throw in a great story, RPG elements, and guns and you have a damn good cake.

Back