• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Offical Prize and winner announcement thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You guys rock. I'm glad I found this community of tight-knit like-minded geeky folding folk :-D

'grats to the winners, I know you'll put the hardware to good use and beware the batman game -- too much playing and I hear your PPD average falls hahaha

I won't be starting on Batman until after the Holiday... but I did install Steam and claim my prize - so the deed is done. :)

^^^ yay i'm glad I could get rid of it before the deadline ;)

Congratulations to this weeks winners!!!

....I think random.org may be broken... :shrug: 2 of these guys have previously declined a prize hoping for something better and their numbers came up again. All I can say is hurry up and pick something so the rest of us can have a chance at the prizes :bday: Don't worry folks, I got at least 3 weeks worth of prizes left and i'm saving the better ones for last. Let the bigshots get all the smaller prizes. I'm also taking donations for the contest still... The longer the contest goes on, the better chances for our slower folders, so keep donating guys!!!

If you look at the spreadsheet (attached below) you can see how our past winners are having reduced chances... Look at Computekinc.us for example his contest entries were cut by ~1200 entries (that means everyone else's odds of winning went up 8%)

Attachments

• moar winnarz!!!.png
    moar winnarz!!!.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Winter Blaze Results wk 3.xls
    49.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Congratulations to this weeks winners!!!

....I think random.org may be broken... :shrug: 2 of these guys have previously declined a prize hoping for something better and their numbers came up again. All I can say is hurry up and pick something so the rest of us can have a chance at the prizes :bday: Don't worry folks, I got at least 3 weeks worth of prizes left and i'm saving the better ones for last. Let the bigshots get all the smaller prizes. I'm also taking donations for the contest still... The longer the contest goes on, the better chances for our slower folders, so keep donating guys!!!

If you look at the spreadsheet (attached below) you can see how our past winners are having reduced chances... Look at Computekinc.us for example his contest entries were cut by ~1200 entries (that means everyone else's odds of winning went up 8%)

I think you're right Ozzlo it is broken. Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble.....Maybe one day I'll win something. :shrug:

I'd like to decline my prize and leave it for someone more deserving. I've already got 1.4TB of hard drive space and I'm nowhere near filling that so I hope someone else can make better use of it :)

I'll have to forego the prize again :(
3dmark vantage- Requirement: Windows Vista minimum requirement

I have no windows boxen at all. 100% Linux/UNIX junkie hehehehe. Pass along the prize!

Cheers.

Ok... I'm gonna redo the drawing for the harddrive when I get around to it, It needs to find a home by the 8th of January because our prize donor is only visiting the states until then.

Double Double Double DoubleDoubleDouble Double

DrawingDrawing Drawing Drawing Drawing

All prizes were declined last week so this week is a Double drawing.

2 1st prizes
2 2nd prizes

Good luck to all!!!

Double Double Double DoubleDoubleDouble Double

DrawingDrawing Drawing Drawing Drawing

All prizes were declined last week so this week is a Double drawing.

2 1st prizes
2 2nd prizes

Good luck to all!!!

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!! ON MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!

Sorry guys, there will be a 24 hour delay in this weeks stats collection and drawing.

Congrats to our new winnars!!!

There was a glitch I found in the spreadsheet that was granting a member double contest entries over the last 3 weeks. This member has not won any prizes to date. This has been fixed and 193 entries have been nuked from this weeks earnings to balance out his advantage held in previous weeks (Sorry man :()

I have gone through my spreadsheets to make sure this problem is not happening anywhere else. I am a human being and no matter how accurate I try to be I do occasionally make mistakes. I encourage you guys to go through the spreadsheets each week and keep me honest.

Attachments

• Winter Blaze Results wk 4.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 161
  • double the winzors!.png
    double the winzors!.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 198
Week 5 drawing Prize announced!!!

Special thanks to Glussier!!!!!

- Intel E5200, comes with the stock cooler, manual and box.
- MSI P6N SLI Platinum, all cables, brackets, manuals, (missing I/O plate) included in their sealed bags.

This is a combo prize (meaning processor and motherboard will be given away together).

(prize is used but only 2 weeks).

33007358.jpg

Last edited:
Back