• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Offical Prize and winner announcement thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congratulations to our week 5 winners!!!
(I finally got caught up ;))

Ok guys I screwed up again. As a policy I have been rounding UP for those contestants that make less than 20 entries. This time I forgot to round up. Instead of going back and re-doing the whole drawing, I am awarding 1 bonus entry for the next drawing to those names which are highlighted in green in the attached spreadsheet.

Attachments

• wk5 win.png
    wk5 win.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Winter Blaze Results wk 5.xls
    46 KB · Views: 176
As much as I would love to accept a prize, I'm going to have to pass on this one. Hopefully someone that has use for it can win it. Besides, there is a possibility of a rather large donation of parts, so I'm guessing that the contest may be extended a bit longer.:D

Got to love the new functionality of Windows7.

:rolleyes::temper:

Really? cause I've been running Win7 since beta and NEVER had an issue (minus MoBo sound driver issue). Folding has been a breeze under Win7, even with 2 gpu clients running. So far, folding wise, my Macbook Pro has had more issues but I have that ironed out (hostname issues, while SMP communicates via IP 127.0.0.1, for some reason, on OS-X, hostname plays some kinda role in that too....)

Really? cause I've been running Win7 since beta and NEVER had an issue (minus MoBo sound driver issue). Folding has been a breeze under Win7, even with 2 gpu clients running. So far, folding wise, my Macbook Pro has had more issues but I have that ironed out (hostname issues, while SMP communicates via IP 127.0.0.1, for some reason, on OS-X, hostname plays some kinda role in that too....)

x2, ive got 3 gpu2 clients running in one box with absolutely no problems.

CONGRATS TO OUR
GRAND PRIZE
WINNER!!!!
AmbientFiction

Winner of...
XFX HD 5870

Holy crap dude... Ambient fiction really wanted this prize badly as he
managed to somehow pull off a
1300% production increase Placing
him in the
team's TOP 10 PRODUCERS!!!! With our other power
folders actually having a decrease in production, he managed to bring the
odds to 1 in 7.

Once again congrats dude... :attn::rock::clap::burn::soda::comp::beer:

Congratulations to our 1st prize winner
gottcha

Winner of...
EVGA GTX 260

Way to go guys!

I am still looking for a replacement GPU to buy (after I ship thees off I'll be GPU-less :( I was really hoping to buy a decently priced GTX 275 but they are out of stock everywhere... It's insane!!!

Attachments

• wk6 win.png
    wk6 win.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 279
  • Winter Blaze Challenge.xls
    104 KB · Views: 220
  • Winter Blaze Results wk 6.xls
    63 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
CONGRATS TO OUR
GRAND PRIZE
WINNER!!!!
AmbientFiction

Winner of...
XFX HD 5870

Holy crap dude... Ambient fiction really wanted this prize badly as he
managed to somehow pull off a
1300% production increase Placing
him in the
team's TOP 10 PRODUCERS!!!! With our other power
folders actually having a decrease in production, he managed to bring the
odds to 1 in 7.

Once again congrats dude... :attn::rock::clap::burn::soda::comp::beer:

Congratulations to our 1st prize winner
gottcha

Winner of...
EVGA GTX 260

Way to go guys!

I am still looking for a replacement GPU to buy (after I ship thees off I'll be GPU-less :( I was really hoping to buy a decently priced GTX 275 but they are out of stock everywhere... It's insane!!!

Ummm I'm dreaming right Ozzlo. I've been sick for like the last 2 days. Its like 5 am and I think I'm dreaming. Someone let me know for sure. Really 1300%.....Maybe thats why my stats totals look like crap right now after losing my borgs best I can get is like 5 - 7k ppd. Cause of mainly getting the 1888 Nvidia WUs and the 1720 SMP clients

Back