• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Offical Prize and winner announcement thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You sure that's a stock e5200 cooler? Mine was just a silly aluminum thing, that looks like it has a copper core. I suspect it's better then a stock cooler :D

You sure that's a stock e5200 cooler? Mine was just a silly aluminum thing, that looks like it has a copper core. I suspect it's better then a stock cooler :D

This is the stock cooler, all alluminum, which comes with the cpu. The cpu was used, at the most 2 weeks. I easily overclocks stably to [email protected]. If you search the cpu forum, I had posted a pic of the cpuz validation + the stress test @ 4ghz.

Must be something weird in the lighting then.
4ghz on 1.38vcore is a very, very nice e5200!

Must be something weird in the lighting then.
4ghz on 1.38vcore is a very, very nice e5200!

To me, il looks like silver on my monitor.

Here's the pic. of a core2 quad 45nm cpu:

21840354.jpg

Sorry guys I just got back from 8 hours of choppin, splittin, and haulin logs and the vision is a little blurry now haha. I have several people to track down about prizes from previous drawing and a couple of donors to hunt down. I have the drawing to hold for the motherboard/cpu combo for last week. This will get done tomorrow evening This will get done the first chance I get more than a couple minutes free time, I do have the stats collected but i'm going to bed before I pass out. see you guys on the flip side.

By the way all points you earn this week get put towards the GTX 260 (and possibly) a 5870 ;) good luck to all.

Last edited:
The truth is RL is just kickin my *** this week. Running a contest takes alot of time investment and I have very little time to give this week.

The truth is RL is just kickin my *** this week. Running a contest takes alot of time investment and I have very little time to give this week.

Dude take your time we're just having fun. So how much wood did you guys haul and what type of trees?

We all know you've put in a lot of hard work. Like I said Ozzlo if you'll tell me what type of beer you drink I was gonna send you a dank 6pack.

Its ok guys Ozzlo is trying to find a way to break it to everyone that with my borgs I got some many points that I won everything left to be given away. This is a touchy subject for some but please be aware I just like pulling your chains.

NO I think you mean he's have are hard time telling everyone that I won:shock:
but the truth is i just saw this thread drop almost to the second page and I can't let that happen. I wish i could help him out but my free time is scattered and I couldn't be very consistent. The folding part is easy just click some icons and beat the kids away from the computer for a month or so and all I had to do was buy the wife a nice laptop that could play the sims3 and she has been nice since then.

FOLD ON!!!!:comp:

The weekend has finally arrived (i'm surprised you guys haven't come after me with pitchforks and torches yet. Anyways, i'll catch up tomorrow.

Back