• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ram is just Ram??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ajay57 - Smashing! One word that sums it all up. Price isn't bad either at 70 pounds.

If someone in the US does order a set and doesn't mind would you kindly list what the cost was. Might as well include shipping.

Thanks everyone - it was a bright spot on a great day!

I can confirm these are super quick, and yes Ram can be boring, but since everyone has had a good time on this Thread. As they say it does not need to be boring and i hope all the members have learned about another company and source for top quality Ram..

Respect,

AJ.

AJ's Phase 2 no19.jpg

Cullam, my friend as of yet i have not tried it, but when i do i will post the results on the thread. AJ.

Tried to answer you Via a Mobile phone, but it looks like it did not Post. The Leds flash alternately and its so fast, its very hard to catch with a good camera lol.

Pierre they don't flash my friend, they just PULSE which is much nicer!!!

Last edited:
That ram is a trip... wow. To each their own for sure! I bet it looks great with Ajay's setup though!

That ram is a trip... wow. To each their own for sure! I bet it looks great with Ajay's setup though!

I bet it does too!

Ajay, do you have to wear sunglasses next to your PC with all the light?

"Dynamic" is just an LED option offered by Avexir, they of course offer static LEDs (which I would get personally if I were to grab a set).

Ajay wears his sunglasses at night

I like the inside of my computer to be nice and dark. If they could put some in anti-LEDs that suck in and counteract ambient light, that'd be nice :)

Each to their own and type of styles and of course, what one likes or dislikes in this particular case about the Ram. I like my Bling, yes i does not make anything go faster, but to me it looks Awesome. And it makes me happy to look at it, but the best thing that has happened on this Thread. Is the Fact we have a discussion on different types of Ram and whether you like or dislike A or B and in that sense this makes this thread as winner. :) :thup:

Respect,

AJ.

i liked my balistix tracers :) still have a set somewhere, think they are in my pxe server being hidden away sadly

Each to their own and type of styles and of course, what one likes or dislikes in this particular case about the Ram. I like my Bling, yes i does not make anything go faster, but to me it looks Awesome. And it makes me happy to look at it, but the best thing that has happened on this Thread. Is the Fact we have a discussion on different types of Ram and whether you like or dislike A or B and in that sense this makes this thread as winner. :) :thup:

Respect,

AJ.

What makes this thread a good thread is you have involved numerous people here in looking at a RAM company that has been overlooked the past years, and possibly even made potential buyers in the future (such as myself)

sobe: The main reason they have been overlooked in the past is that they made Ram Modules for others to sell. But recently they decided they should promote there own high quality products. To be open and Honest this is not my find, that belongs to WOOMACK he is the one who told me about this Ram!! I just did the rest so the Members on here who Bench or play Games can Benefit from high quality Ram that goes faster and works with INTEL, AMD, and most Motherboards Platforms. ;) :thup:

Regards,

AJ.

Chill out my friend, the crystal glitter ball has gone now!! :D :thup:

Back