• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

***Urgent!! Overclockers needs your help! Folding that is.***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NASsoccer said:

i think he would say "strong with the fold this boy is, fold you must, hmmm" :)

yes sorry is funnyperson1 hmmm, stupid is he to misquote yoda, hmmm?

edit:

i had posted this in another thread in the folding forums but i thought it would be worthwhile here, the people at Rage3d threatening us with doom and our loseage of 4th place insired me (as did the great Winston Churchill of course:)):

We shall fold on to the end, we shall fold in France, we shall fold on the seas and oceans, we shall fold with growing confidence and growing strength in the computing, we shall defend our 3rd place, whatever the cost may be, we shall fold on the beaches, we shall fold on the landing grounds, we shall fold in the fields and in the streets, we shall fold in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, these forums or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Team32 beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Yatta Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in skip's good time, the New FOLD, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the fold.

funnyperson1 said:

We shall fold on to the end, we shall fold in France, we shall fold on the seas and oceans, we shall fold with growing confidence and growing strength in the computing, we shall defend our 3rd place, whatever the cost may be, we shall fold on the beaches, we shall fold on the landing grounds, we shall fold in the fields and in the streets, we shall fold in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, these forums or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Team32 beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Yatta Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in skip's good time, the New FOLD, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the fold.

/bows head in solace

that was beautiful man:D

-Malakai

DONT USE RAGE3D TWEAKER

Malakai said:

/bows head in solace

that was beautiful man:D

-Malakai

yes, we need to fight back because theyve hit below the belt now:

(copied from Raged3d.com)
Rage3D Tweak v3.2 Released - 2:58 am EST - Ichneumon
Well, it was about time for a new version, and we have a special treat for the Rage3D folding crew in this version. There's a very large addition to this version which is a new Tab in the interface which installs and will run/hide the FAH client at boot. It also gives some stats on progress.
(/copied from website)

dont get fooled by the underhanded tactics>>>FOLD FOR TEAM 32

ill takeback the part about being underhanded, when you install it it has a tab asking if you want to install FAH....we still need to counteract their production though...lots of people will unkowingly install it and fold for them whne they know they want to fold for team32...:)

Rotated out of GD per discussion with Ploaf and others earlier today. Please see the new FAH thread in GD.

I'm keeping this one, as the new thread links to this thread.

B.

**Could someone please "rate" the new thread as "Five Stars", as this one was?? Thanks! One "rating" (mine) doesn't make the stars appear.....

B.

Mr B said:
Rotated out of GD per discussion with Ploaf and others earlier today. Please see the new FAH thread in GD.

I'm keeping this one, as the new thread links to this thread.

B.

**Could someone please "rate" the new thread as "Five Stars", as this one was?? Thanks! One "rating" (mine) doesn't make the stars appear.....

B.

will do.

Apologies for the bump but I'm going through forum history and saw this:

funnyperson1 said:

That's beautiful :D

holythread.jpeg

Back