• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What should I do in this situation, what should I get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Recursion

system is below. I have a 9600XT and well it does the job but not as well as I like. I need a laptop for school and will probably get a IBM T60. I had upgraded to a x850XT a while ago, but it made my system in generally slower, but the games faster. I don't understand this. It made boot up and everyday tasks much lower but gaming was great. I ended up returning it because I could not take the overall system slow down.

I want to be able to play the new battlefield 2142 with my brother when it come out. so I want a new card that is not going to kill my system performance and one that is not going to break the bank. The cards now which would be good for me are relitivly cheap.
WD RAPTOR 2X36.6 (RAID-0)==Seagate Ultra 200GB PATA
Mistubishi 930SB 19"

hmm it might be that your cpu is bottlenecking the card or u dont have a quality psu. i would definetly start saving up for a new system,i dont think p4's r cutting it for gaming

its an antec psu, only thing thats really better is a PC power and Cooling.

The p4 cuts it for gaming fine for me.

Back