• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP 1700 Tbred $49.99 at newegg it is 10.30am PST

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
drewthomas14 said:
im gonna order one soon. im just waiting for good b stepping to start showing up

Not likely to happen anytime soon, I think. The TBredB's that we're seeing in circulation right now are the ones that can't do 2100+ and 2200+ speeds to AMD's liking, I think. Once they ramp up on those (if ever, who knows with Barton on the horizon) we may see better steppings in the 1700+ to 1900+ range but that could be weeks, maybe months....

Great deal.
They seem to be pumping these things out as fast as AMD can make them. Hell, I'll be newegg gets a bit of a discount since they sell so many.

Well....I ordered two for my upcoming dually. I'll give you guys the codes and steppings when they get here.

*Crosses fingers for a b*

-CPFitz-

I also thought that people were getting b's. Hmmm...

These are coming as B's. Most are the "J" steppings - JIUCB, etc. Not the best steppings - having a TBredA is almost preferable.

I will post tomorrow what mine are as soon as they're delivered.

SickBoy said:
These are coming as B's. Most are the "J" steppings - JIUCB, etc. Not the best steppings - having a TBredA is almost preferable.

I will post tomorrow what mine are as soon as they're delivered.

Is mail getting delivered tomorrow? It is Martin Luther King day. I hope so! I have all my server parts coming in.

eli said:

Is mail getting delivered tomorrow? It is Martin Luther King day. I hope so! I have all my server parts coming in.

Mail probably isn't but I have a UPS shipment (Audigy Platinum) and a FedEx shipment (TBred 1700's and a network switch) scheduled for tomorrow. :D

drewthomas14 said:
im pretty sure ups delievers on martin luther king day

I know UPS and FedEx will run, I think the only thing that closes for MLK is just government stuff.

Ghost68 said:
ok lemee repeat that these ARE Tbread A processors...
the order number at newegg is:
AXDA1700DLT3C
tbread B's are
AXDA1700DUT3C

Yes, we know that. People are getting B chips though, as mentioned above.

And if we want to nitpick it's a horse, not something you get from a bakery. ;)

Actually That guy who posted his 2 barb microchannel (its a beaut by the way, go check it out in watercooling section) got a 1700+ J up to 2700mhz. Just took alot of voltage (2.1 if I recall). Maybe these chips arent that great but because they are b's they can handle (and benefit from) alot more voltage than a's, thus with good cooling you can get good overclocks.

Back