• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP 1700 Tbred $49.99 at newegg it is 10.30am PST

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mine didn't come today..... grrr....

The newegg shipment has been sitting at the Minneapolis transfer station since Saturday night. I asked why it wasn't being delivered today, they said "It's on 3 day service, so it will get delivered Tuesday". I asked if I could go pick it up.... That was a big fat no.... GRRRRR

Why the heck does Fedex delay a shipment just for the sake of delaying a shipment.... grrr....

So, in a sentence, no, I don't have them. tommorrow.

Same here. Mine has been in Flint for a few days....just sitting. Suppose it'll get here tomorrow, along with yours SickBoy.

Too bad I can't test it yet.(see sig):D

-CPFitz-

Guess that means mine's gonna be a J/C/b too,(mine was shipped friday), I was hoping for a J/H/b. Oh well, its what I expected. Too bad I didnt get 2.5gig for 50$ though. hehe. We will see what my C will do when it arrives, tomorrow I hope.

Oh and mines been in "Leftfedex sort facility, LA" since saturday.

drewthomas14 said:
yay. mine is in indy right now. it will prolly sit there for a bit ,but i hope i get the same stepping

Mines probably keeping yours company. Its also in Indy. Got there today, hoping for it tomorrow, but likely on Thursday.

-CPFitz-

Mine are up and running in my K7D. Got the SMP mod right on the second try. Have not tried overclocking yet - first I'll probably see how high my PC2100 will let the FSB go on only 2.5v DDR voltage (hopefully I can max this thing out at 150) and then I'll feel out the top speed I can get with these in dual config.

wohooo! fedex just shipped. i love newegg and fedex.ordered 12 pm indiana time monday and i already have it. its a JIUHB week51

Last edited:
Got mine today Its an JIUHB week 51. It took me all of 10 seconds to place an order for another one on newegg. These things do as good as the AIUGB's from what I've heard.

Just got mine today. JIUCB. Not sure how to tell week......let me know.:D

I'm new to this AMD that you speak of.:D

-CPFitz-

SickBoy said:
Mine didn't come today..... grrr....

The newegg shipment has been sitting at the Minneapolis transfer station since Saturday night. I asked why it wasn't being delivered today, they said "It's on 3 day service, so it will get delivered Tuesday". I asked if I could go pick it up.... That was a big fat no.... GRRRRR

Why the heck does Fedex delay a shipment just for the sake of delaying a shipment.... grrr....

So, in a sentence, no, I don't have them. tommorrow.

That is the one big advantage to being in the Memphis area, I get "3-day" fed ex stuff in 1-2 days. :D

Dang... this sucks... I have a t-bred A that I was going to put in a duallie... I rather doubt a t-bred A and a t-bred B will work together. Oh well, I'll have to order two. That way, I can be certain I will get two of ONE of the types....

Go right ahead. Sell the tbred a for 40-45$ shipped on forums or on ebay for 45-50$ plus shipping minus ebay fees and you'll be out maybe 10$ on the deal. So you have a couple less beers next time you're at the bar. Don't sound too bad.

SickBoy said:

Yeah, that's BS... Once, they put it on a truck, drove it to my place, walked it to my door, looke on the label, and said, "Oops... this isn't due to arrive till tomorrow. I can't deliver it to you." Then he turned around and left as I stood, flabbergasted, at the door.

Lithan said:
So you have a couple less beers next time you're at the bar. Don't sound too bad.

Lose money at the bar? Bah... I go to the happy hour with free appetizers... Buy one beer, eat you fill of wings. Cheaper than Burger Bell. Maybe I'll bring my processor as a conversation piece... you know, a chick magnet...:)

OK, sorry about the thread craps....

Anyways, my plan is to get an A7M266D, manually adjust the multipliers to 13.5, and see how far it will go. Thoughts?

Never touched an a7m266D. But I see you know it doesnt have multiplier adjustments, so at least that wont surprise you. Not much experience with duallies myself, but goodluck man.

Back