Nvidia just released its latest Game Ready Driver, 471.41 WHQL, which provides added DLSS enhancements for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite. Support for two new G-Sync capable monitors is included with this patch as well as 13 GeForce Experience Optimal Playable Setting profiles. To see if your Nvidia graphics card is compatible with G.R.D. 471.41 continue reading Nvidia’s press release.
Game Ready Driver 471.41 WHQL Released
By Andrew Burnes – Our latest GeForce Game Ready driver gives players the best experience possible in the latest RTX-enhanced games, such as Red Dead Redemption 2, which just added NVIDIA DLSS, and the NVIDIA DLSS-enhanced Chernobylite, which exits Early Access on July 28.
Also included is support for 2 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors, and 13 new GeForce Experience Optimal Playable Setting profiles. To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the “Drivers” tab.
Game Ready For Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite
We’re continuously bringing new implementations of RTX technologies to games, and with our new Game Ready driver you’ll receive optimal performance and support for NVIDIA DLSS and ray tracing in new titles, including:Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online: Rockstar’s critically acclaimed game, and its online mode, added support for NVIDIA DLSS less than a week ago, boosting performance by up to 45%. Check out the video below to see DLSS in action, and head to our dedicated Red Dead Redemption 2 NVIDIA DLSS article for performance charts and further details.
Chernobylite: The Farm 51’s Chernobylite recreates the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone with 3D scanned photogrammetry, and inserts other wordly elements to create a survival horror game that exits Early Access on July 28th. Included is support for NVIDIA DLSS, which increases performance by up to 80%, for a superior experience that’s playable at max settings at 4K on all GeForce RTX GPUs.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported, and since our last driver release we’ve added support for 13 more:
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- Elite Dangerous: Odyssey
- Endzone – A World Apart
- Into the Radius VR
- LEGO Builder’s Journey
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
- Nigate Tale
- Slime Rancher
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister
- The Last Spell
GeForce Experience also enables you to capture and stream your gameplay, take screenshots, upload videos to social networks, and more. For all the details, head here.
Our newest Game Ready Driver driver also adds support for 2 new G-SYNC Compatible displays – gaming monitors that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother and more enjoyable.
These newly-validated monitors give gamers even more choice when searching for a great gaming display. For a complete list of all G-SYNC, G-SYNC ULTIMATE, and G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors, check out our handy and frequently updated G-SYNC page, which can be sorted and filtered, helping you quickly find the ideal display.
GeForce Game Ready Driver – Download Now
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 471.41 WHQL driver through GeForce Experience.If you experience any technical issues with the new Game Ready drivers please post a detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you. And if you’re looking for a full list of fixes in this driver, for previously-reported issues, head here.
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stops working. 
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from the game Valorant. 
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze during gameplay. 
- [League of Legends]: The game may fail to launch. 
- [HDR]: Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode 
- Ansel DOF filter blurs the entire screen in some games. 
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update. 
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes 
- [RDP] Remote desktop connection to PC with color set to 10-bit will result in corrupted
- picture. 
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connected to an LG C9 OLED TV 
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used. 
- To work around, disable “INTERACTIVE SMOKE/FOG” from the in-game graphics options.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled 
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
- To work around, disable MPO using the registry key found in the KB article: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157/.
- Unable to detect supported display modes for the Samsung Odyssey G9 display 
SUPPORTED PRODUCTSNVIDIA TITAN SERIES – NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN ZGEFORCE RTX 30 SERIES – GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060
GEFORCE RTX 20 SERIES – GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GEFORCE 16 SERIES – GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GEFORCE 10 SERIES – GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010
GEFORCE 900 SERIES – GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GEFORCE 700 SERIES – GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GEFORCE 600 SERIES – GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONEffective October 2021, Game Ready Driver upgrades, including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, will be available for systems utilizing Maxwell, Pascal, Turing, and Ampere-series GPUs. Critical security updates will be available on systems utilizing desktop Kepler-series GPUs through September 2024. A complete list of desktop Kepler-series GeForce GPUs can be found here.
- ADATA Announces Prospector Series SSD’s for CHIA Plotting
- MSI Announces MAG Coreliquid C and MAG Coreliquid P Series AIO for LGA1700
- PNY Launches High Endurance SSDs for CHIA Plotting