• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bumsquad said:
i'm kinda scared. are they gonna hunt us down cuz we're doing this?! or is the worst they can do just cancel the orders?

i mean some of us have like single copies of vista but wat about the ppl w/ like 5?

no they are gonna send fbi agents out to your house and search your computer for all illegaly downloaded stuff and put you in jail and fine you lolol :beer:

the worst they will do will cancel the orders... but hopfully they dont i would really like vista and my xbox controler.

Soja said:
There's also other forums I've seen photos of the actual loot too, including vista from an earlier time. I'll look through the history.

They'll take items without receipts for giftcards?

yeah so will sears and Amazon.com, Target and a slew of others.

blitzkrieg1110 said:
30gb, and I ordered mine earlier today :beer:

Nice!

1) Do you enter the shipping info after you order the item?
2) Can you order more than 1 of the same item?
3) They take it at sale price?

Thanks everyone :)

Hazaro said:
Nice!

1) Do you enter the shipping info after you order the item?
2) Can you order more than 1 of the same item?
3) They take it at sale price?

Thanks everyone :)
1) Yes
2) If you have 40000 points somehow, sure you could order 2 (max of any of the items on the site is 5)
3) Huh? On this site it costs 20000 points to get a Zune which can be earned for free by playing the games online.

just wondering, is it better to stack up a whole buncha points and blow it at once, or is it better to just get 6000 and buy vista, which will be least likely to be cancelled? i did it the cheap way :D look ma no hands!

Last edited:
blitzkrieg1110 said:
1) Yes
2) If you have 40000 points somehow, sure you could order 2 (max of any of the items on the site is 5)
3) Huh? On this site it costs 20000 points to get a Zune which can be earned for free by playing the games online.

I think the last one was referring to giving vista to a store like target for store credit.

Karadhas said:
I think the last one was referring to giving vista to a store like target for store credit.

Right ;)

Should of clarified,:confused:
The only one I like is Chicktionary, but I think they give you too many words...

Points to cash Vista is the best, so I was wondering if I could just order 3 Vistas (6000x3 = 18000) to get $900 (If they are retail). So I could just buy a 360 and a Zune ( Or 60GB Zen Micro :) )

Karadhas said:
I wouldn't know, I'm actually going to use the Zune if they send it to me. If I was in this for money I would have gotten like 4 copies of Vista....

Right, but the Zune is 20000 points, Vista is 6000. So get money, get Zune!

5,210 points and closing in!

Flexicon is moving too damned slow now. I think everybody just has their "cheat engines" focused on that. I'm actually typing everything in.

I had 4,000 points this morning and I'll have 6,000 in another hour.

rainless said:
5,210 points and closing in!

Flexicon is moving too damned slow now. I think everybody just has their "cheat engines" focused on that. I'm actually typing everything in.

I had 4,000 points this morning and I'll have 6,000 in another hour.

not everyone, i didnt use any "cheat engines" which i would call hacks

i did use a helper though. like anagramssolved.com to help find answers
but ive spent many hours just typing in the answers.
i got it down to about 1 flexicon game to under 60 seconds. so thats 1500 points and hour, and i spent maybe 4-5 hours

now that i earned vista, a slightly legit way, not 100%, kinda like 90%

ill make another account and use tons of cheat engines!

because what happens in 4 months from now
everyone has like 15 copies of vista
and you say to yourself
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMNIT! why didnt i do that?

This is awesome. If I can get a free copy of vista its going straight to ebay. The cash will fund a couple of wireless xbox 360 controllers and a play and charge kit :D

flexicon is down for me now cuz i cheated :( hahahaha they won't let me play new games anymore

the livemacro program is working fine for me. it was doing the 0 tickets thing for a while, but i restarted IE and the program and now i'm racking up the tickets

Back