• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(Dead Thread) Razer Diamondback Contest....Ends Dec 1st.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, he's looking at the retail on these mice. Assuming that it costs them 60 bucks per mouse ( it doesn't) then 10 of them would be a loss of 600 bucks and then some shipping. It won't cost them that much in losses though, and threads like this will give them free advertisement. It's probably worth the cost.

GerrFel said:
It's mice. And heck, the things run around $55. That's $600 with shipping out of pocket for a company that doesn't mass produce hardware. They're a niche producer. Thanks for the contest link. =) I could REALLY use one of these versus the Gateway USB mouse with a 1 1/2 ft cable I'm using.
Ummm it is costing them alot less than 600 bucks. Remember that they make the stuff to cost less than they sell it for.

Entered thanks.

Heh, you want to know what's sad? I've never won anything.

EXCEPT once, and it's REALLY sad that I remember this, but here goes my story...

Back in the day... at High School, about 9-10 years ago, I was wandering around the hallway instead of going to my class, when I walked by the back door. There was a vending machine guy standing outside and knocking on the door, I let him in since it was cold. He walked over to the vending machine, and said I could have anything I wanted. I chose chips. It would be the only thing I ever "won" in any sense of the word.

:D

-Excelsior

Wow :sniff: that's terrible. You still can't have the mouse if I win it though :D

LOL, actually I'm in the same boat as you. I have never won anything in my entire life but my grandpa is the exact opposite. In the last few years he has won anything from golf clubs to a camera to even a 600 dollar bike. It's disgusting. I thought genes were supposed to be passed on here :D

On Saturday my mom was at a fund raiser. She filled out a ballot for the prizes. Then she left early to get to sleep, because sunday morning she had to work her second job, which she took to save some money to afford a vacation down south. She ended up having her name drawn for the grand prize, trip for 2 all inclusive to St. Martain. Due to absentness, the redrew, and someone else one.

Irony is cruel.

The winners are:
G. De Blieck - Belgium
B. Wacior - Poland
M. Fisher - Kentucky, USA
Z. Zhao - Newcastle, UK
J. Eccles - Tiverton, UK
A. Naslund - Sweden
G. Kunkel - Florida, USA
R. DePace - New York, USA
W. Mojie - Perth, Australia
A. Migdalovic - Illinois, USA

Thanks a lot for this link a I actually won, I will be playing many computer games for the days to come. Actualy I did not win but if I did it might be like that.

Back