• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 bios flashing questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well i was pretty sure it worked. I uninstall rivatuner but nvstrap frist right before flashing and then uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers so i was about 98% sure it worked plus Everest Home Edition showed 12/5 when i uninstalled nvstrap as did rt right before i shut down again to flash.And then i checked it with EHE again and it showed 16/6 after the flash.Then uninstalled and reinstalled the drives and still 16/6 so i was pretty sure but now we are 100% sure cool.

Last edited:
I just tried 3dmark03 with speeds of 400/800 and it just exits randomly during the tests. No artifacting or anything. It just exits back to my desktop with no errors. I had these speeds before so I know that my card can handle it. Do you have any clue as to why its crashing now and wasent before? Also how do I check the temp of my 6800? I want to check the temp and see whats its at.

Well if you using rivatuner click on customize and then the magnifying glass thingy . or like candy man said nv control panel is a temp thingy..lol

Last edited:
i got side tracked and never finished that...lol I had a bunch of Pm's comming at me and i just forgot about that.I have answered 32 PM's in the last hour..lol no lie.

Last edited:
Gents,

Just as a side note, i know gigabit said he would help me on the side... is you should write this process up, step by step, so we all can try it.... that may stop some of your pm's....

and share the breast pic with the rest of us. :)

Thats why i said ina PM and on this thread, to write it up step by step so i can add this in the sticky up top. Full credit going to everyone who figured it out of course

Well as gigabit helps me, I volunteer to write it up as best I can as I go along, and give those 2 guys the credit, and then forward it along so everyone can benefit!

Im never gonna get this done i cant get five minutes to think..lol im really getting POed.Everyone in my house keep talking to me now all day nobody said a word now that im working on something they wanna talk.Well fellows this her in my avitar but with her breast kind of covered..lol she is Hot im in love...

:bday: Should i leave it or do you think they will make me take it off?I mean you have to really look to see hooters...lol EDITED :Better now..lol

Ok i just finished writting the instructions out and i freaking didnt save them i click no .Can you believe this now i have to go back and rewrite it all again..lol

Last edited:
Back