• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI 250gb Bate bios - Download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WupDate :bday:

i know its old news, but i added the official 9/14.....

-Jess-

blass said:
JESS1313 can you make the new official BIOS to have the 4.0v DIMM option please thanks :) :clap: you ROCK MAN!!

hehe, well, the official, and the beta are exactly the same files man, so the 9/14 beta, 4.0v vdimm is a 4v version of the official....

:)

-Jess-

guys,

1 quick question..

can OCZ DDR Booster be used with DFI NF3-250 LanParty UT ???

i checked the motherboard compatibility list on OCZ's website, but it's not there.

i was thinking the list is not updated rather than the mobo is not supported.. :p

Hi Jess, I noticed you have a new bios version 119 does it add any features over the 1015? Thanks for your work on these bioses! ;)

ps. my first post!

Most Stable Bios For Clocking

Hi all, which bios has you all found works best for overclocking the memory and CPU. TICTACS bioses where best for the NF7-s Which of these bioses is best for the DFI UT NF3.

Post here if you have had better performance with one bios over another. Especially over 270 FSB stable with two Dimms.

I tried enabling the Memtest86 option and rebooting but it just keeps rebooting again...and again...and again, so i'm guessing it doesn't work, should i try reflashing the bios or what?

i have the same problem. apparently it sometimes just dont work. try resetting cmos and selecting "set reccomended" or similar, then save and set everything.

Reset the BIOS to optimized defaults, then save settings and reboot (I like to let Memtest run now just for peace of mind), then set up your clocks, voltages etc and save settings and reboot again, this time Memtest should run fine.

Seems Memtest needs to be enabled with the BIOS on optimized defaults, but you can still go on to test overclocked settings.

Hi all

Anyone tell me if the voltage over 3.1 (vdimm) shows in either bios or smart guard? If I go over 3.1 the bios/smartguard shows my memory at 2.5 (default) and yes I have 3.6 volts going through my 3.3 rail :)

Cheers
ps anyone have trouble overclocking with two sticks of ballistix? (cant get two sticks over 253 but one can do 265 T1 or 295 T2

Back