• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU Coins (Litecoin, Worldcoin...)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im with Ivan on this, let it work up some rep first

Ohhhh that's right! :facepalm:

I remember now! I checked, and it was selling ! 100 satoshis, so I though i'd let it sit....but I forgot about it :p

I don't know about bter, but you can set sell orders at your selected price and quantity ahead of time. I set sell orders at a price that is acceptable, then increasing quantities as the price goes up. This makes it so you don't have to constantly monitor prices and fluctuations. I set everything to hopefully catch price spikes or near record highs. I have to sit on the coins longer, but profit will be higher. The biggest drawback is if the exchange is hacked or shuts down, then you will lose all your coin

I don't know about bter, but you can set sell orders at your selected price and quantity ahead of time. I set sell orders at a price that is acceptable, then increasing quantities as the price goes up. This makes it so you don't have to constantly monitor prices and fluctuations. I set everything to hopefully catch price spikes or near record highs. I have to sit on the coins longer, but profit will be higher. The biggest drawback is if the exchange is hacked or shuts down, then you will lose all your coin

:-/ Not sure what you mean here...

You can set a higher than asking price for bter...

I also found out that you can sell all your coins at bter, and they will take the fee in to consideration.

Example: I have 2.00945 LTC lets say. Instead of selling just 2 LTC (to leave some LTC behind for trading fees), I can sell it all now, and not be left with small amounts of the coins anymore.

Bter used to leave you with small amounts of coins, that were stuck there, but looks like they fixed that now :thup:

i would look into vertcoin. I mined it a couple days after release, got 2000 from about 3mh. I was traveling when it was released i am so mad I missed it already got nearly .7 btc from that one day .....

We need a heads up thread. Like heads up new coin starting, or there is a pump for megacoin, etc. We could all help each other to catch this stuff early.

wow. i REALLY wish i bought more vertcoin when it was like 1K for .03btc lol
was .00035 a few days ago already at .0005+
imma baghold my 2k for a rainy day lol.

i would look into vertcoin. I mined it a couple days after release, got 2000 from about 3mh. I was traveling when it was released i am so mad I missed it already got nearly .7 btc from that one day .....

really hope someone/people took my advice. They would be up 23x right now.
waiting for my coins to show up on cryptsy so i can cash out on all 14BTC worth hehehehheheh

Last edited:
really hope someone/people took my advice. They would be up 23x right now.
waiting for my coins to show up on cryptsy so i can cash out on all 14BTC worth hehehehheheh

I didn't. And now I wish I did! :cry:

*sigh* No BTC left to buy stuff either...

Are you mining that moho? Do you think it is worth looking into still to mine?

Are you mining that moho? Do you think it is worth looking into still to mine?

been on a pool since yesterday, with normal 13mh, i got about 70 coins.
that at todays price of around .0065, thats almost half a bitcoin....so yes, still very profitable. BUT it just got forked by the dev, and it retargets every block. just watch the difficulty, it was about 50 when i was mining last night.
takes time to retune your miners, but well worth it IMO
much much better than the last couple days of hashcows

Can you please share the pool and any tips? Feeling stupid I didn't try.

I cant get it to mine. downloaded the special cgminer and it doesn't do anything. window goes blank after I start it.

Back