• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN @ rogerdugans house.....yet again.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, Dino's stil in Albany so I'm not sure the status of diehrd's truck (he called Dino around 6PM to say he still hasn't gotten it back). Dino will come out with me tomorrow though. CYA in the early afternoon!

The day has dawned. :)

I am trying to make more room in the cellar (ie- moving my piles of projects, lol).

Note- if anyone coming has trouble of any sort, the best bet is to call the HOME number- my cell phone doesn't work well in the house. ;)

Damnit, my brother is golfing... No ride to the LAN today. Well, afternoon, I hope to come evening.

2 guys left already:
one to get his pc and the other to get....a new motherboard. :D

Nearly 3pm and gaming has not yet started.

On the good side, we do have a pretty good turnout so far:
10 so far (2 MIA)
at leat 3 more expected....sometime.

DAMN I have a chance of being there!!! My brother cancelled his concert tonight and is gonna hold a private concert at his friends house. I still have a chance yet!

Leave it to tweakers to be the ones who arrive with working computers and then spend half the LAN "fixing" them until they break.

Well I just smashed a mouse, and had a keyboard broken over my arm.

Lets just say, SNVPA is having some issues.

Back