• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN @ rogerdugans house.....yet again.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
R3Dcoat said:
Jolly good then, if you could put me on the maybe list that would be much appreciated. I just need to make sure that everything is free college-wise around then.

What school do you go to, and where abouts in Brookline are you?

Also, welcome.

{PMS}fishy said:
What school do you go to, and where abouts in Brookline are you?

Also, welcome.

Oh, I go to the New England Institute of Art also in Brookline. I'm taking Interactive Media, it's really sweet so far. I live right on route 9, a 10 min walk from the Reservior green line stop.

R3Dcoat said:
Oh, I go to the New England Institute of Art also in Brookline. I'm taking Interactive Media, it's really sweet so far. I live right on route 9, a 10 min walk from the Reservior green line stop.

Ok, I have an idea of that general dirrection.

I need to go to one of these to meet people....all there is to it. Not like it takes a fork-lift to get me out of the house or anything.

I actually installed UT2004 today (hasn't been installed in 6 months). Played some onslaught too ... fun fun fun. I will pwn all of u.

We should make the chaos mod manditory. ;)

cw823 said:
I need to go to one of these to meet people....all there is to it. Not like it takes a fork-lift to get me out of the house or anything.

Come down a day early and we can head down into the city for some food and drink.

Will have to see if I can get away. Taking 7/11-7/22 off for wedding/honeymoon....so not sure what workload will be in those following weeks. Mark my words....I will attend one of these in the near future.....just to socialize. :)

Donny, yeah it happened to me to, I was livid at first (especially as I bought it off ebay). Then I realized that it was likely never packed with one as the whole thing was still in the original wrapping(I took pictures as I opened it just in case though). Called them up and in about 20 minutes the guy emailed me my code... I have to say that it was one of the few calls I've made to various companies that went well. Usually I have to twist someone's arm. I was so impressed in fact that I emailed the guy back and asked him to forward my compliments to his supervisor(and I can say I've never done that before or since). You should have an easy time of it, when it first came out there were hundreds of games sent out without codes. I'm sure they still run into them from time to time.

Im going to try and get Friday off, so maybe bar thursday night?

Anyways, Ill either need a ride up, my computer that is, or Ill need to borrow stuff once I get there.

Krieger said:
Donny, yeah it happened to me to, I was livid at first (especially as I bought it off ebay). Then I realized that it was likely never packed with one as the whole thing was still in the original wrapping(I took pictures as I opened it just in case though). Called them up and in about 20 minutes the guy emailed me my code... I have to say that it was one of the few calls I've made to various companies that went well. Usually I have to twist someone's arm. I was so impressed in fact that I emailed the guy back and asked him to forward my compliments to his supervisor(and I can say I've never done that before or since). You should have an easy time of it, when it first came out there were hundreds of games sent out without codes. I'm sure they still run into them from time to time.
I'll give it a shot. ONS is the ****nit!

R3Dcoat added to the "maybe" list.
cw823 added to the "maybe" list.
Hope you can make it. :)

I have been busy of late so not around here much, but this has not slipped my mind. ;)
In fact one of the things I have been doing is getting my water cooling project out of my basement and where it belongs. I have my cellar back now. :D

wannaoc said:
Hehe, I picture all the computer geeks standing out in the street facing each other holding their pc's waiting for the DRAW!. :D

I sure wish I could make it as it sounds like it will be a blast!

Stop wishing and just go.

Crimedog and I drove over 1000 miles roundtrip to go to a LAN.

We have had memebers fly up into Logan as well. Looks like we might have another this time.

Should be one of the bigger ones, I myself can't wait.

I invited an old high school friend who lives somewhere in eastern Mass. Just happen to stumble on his email address recently and it sounds like he has some geek in him! :welcome:

{PMS}fishy said:
Crimedog and I drove over 1000 miles roundtrip to go to a LAN.

Don't forget that the term "sane" may not be entirely appropriate in their cases. ;) :D

But fishy is right- as the Nike commercials used to say: "Do it." :)

One thing to mention to possibly add some confusion:

I've been messing with Call of Duty since the last LAN@Fishy's- quite good, imo.

Is there any interest in CoD being considered on the "Possible Game" list?

I think by August Battlefield 2 will be the game. I've played the demo some and will be getting a copy once they have some locally. It roxxors teh big11!!!!1!. :rolleyes:

Back