• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help overclocking please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just so you'll know, it's not a good idea to mix brands of RAM. And we have taken note here on the AMD side of the forum that Kingston ram often does not play well with AMD systems for some reason. GSkill seems to be the most popular brand with AMD users here on the forum as it seems to almost never present compatibility issues with a wide range of motherboards.

So, let's try this. Add .025 to the vcore and then retest. Post back with results and especially a pic of HWMonitor showing load temps and voltages.

Just so you'll know, it's not a good idea to mix brands of RAM. And we have taken note here on the AMD side of the forum that Kingston ram often does not play well with AMD systems for some reason. GSkill seems to be the most popular brand with AMD users here on the forum as it seems to almost never present compatibility issues with a wide range of motherboards.

So, let's try this. Add .025 to the vcore and then retest. Post back with results and especially a pic of HWMonitor showing load temps and voltages.

I'll try that later i just got out im at my friends house at the moment... Thanks a lot for you efforts and being patient with me :)

Back