• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock help FX6300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that is your access panel, you will have dismount and remount it every time you touch the thing.
that sounds like a bunch of work just to reset the cmos or change some ram.

that is your access panel, you will have dismount and remount it every time you touch the thing.
that sounds like a bunch of work just to reset the cmos or change some ram.

Theres space up top but i think the mid screws are too spaced out. Depends on hose length i guess. I hardly open my case unless to blow it out once every few weeks and when i do i scoot the panel over while leaving the fan plugged in... hm... well crap

test done

d52515dba003ce3d5f987b08b5af40a5.png

ok, lets save that to the next profile and try for the magic 4.5, thats a full ghz over stock.

you have that saved as a profile in the bios???????
in the bios and not in ai suite?????????

Last edited:
you have that saved as a profile in the bios???????
in the bios and not in ai suite?????????

yup, its in the OC profile under tools. Far right tab in BIOS this is the 4.5 setup.
Maybe Prime95 isnt set right? Because i dont know much, but i figured itd of failed by now when you said it 2 or 3 settings ago itd happen lol

you got a very good cpu and board, a problem we all would like to have.
and from the looks of it enough brains to bring in enough airflow from the get-go. congrats!!!

If you are reffering to that pic its just a google image showing the fan mounts i was talking about where theres a gap in the middle where im not sure if the H100i would mount to. but thats my case model and color atleast

Downloading now

lets get a few things clear.
you know how to reset the bios to bios default?
you know how to clear the cmos/rtc?
you know that overclocking can break your gear?
you know that i am not responsible for your choice to break your gear?

1. Yes. Down at the bottom there is a "reset to default" option. and Taking out the battery works too.

2 no.

3. Yes thus why im not trying to overclock to anything extreme

4. Of course. Everything thus far has been by choice and I know you wouldnt intentionally lead me to death of my CPU... unless of course its some cruel initiation of new members here?? lmao

Back