• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thiddy needs a case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How did it get in the ca--- nvm, LOL

I seriously considered that case, but I really liked the mods (in my mind) that I will do to the 830 :)

Once I'm done with Forum wars, I'm putting my hardware in a horrible raidmax case until I get the new case finished >.<

I'd Keep your navig case ... I want that case and I don't even bench. But I guess I'd say to get something like a PC 70 or whatever lian li or silver stone has thats big and sexy :p :beer:

I've been thinking about it a LOT and I've basically decided on the 830. I can get the refurb for around 100....amazing deal.

I'm just going to wait a little bit as I need to test some paints out! :D

Where do you get refurbished cases?
Directly from Cooler Master. Someone linked it in this thread...I'll be ordering mine shortly, just waiting for someone to report in when they get theirs.

Mine came in today, it came way to fast to be even posible. It has a couple large scarches that I will be painting over, no striped screws. the plastic fan holder thing is carcked in the midle( not a big deal). Extremely great buy for $100.

Mine came in today, it came way to fast to be even posible. It has a couple large scarches that I will be painting over, no striped screws. the plastic fan holder thing is carcked in the midle( not a big deal). Extremely great buy for $100.
Is it missing anything?

Back