• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thiddy needs a case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should its a very nice case, I got the nvidia sli edition one though if it maters. I didnt get to pick but my new paint coat is drying right now.
Mine is going to be completely repainted, don't care about the colors :)

OH, didn't know that :-/

I'd rather not have that version, kind of ugly. If I do...whatever. :)

WOW refurb case... dont j...... crap cant say it that way cus some people are sensitive and cant take a joke and thus the mark on my profile........... so dont cheap out on a case its the foundation of the computer

WOW refurb case... dont j...... crap cant say it that way cus some people are sensitive and cant take a joke and thus the mark on my profile........... so dont cheap out on a case its the foundation of the computer
....hmm...and they don't have any in stock.

My main worry is that I get one that just has the crap beat out of it :-/

....hmm...and they don't have any in stock.

My main worry is that I get one that just has the crap beat out of it :-/

exactly..... just get a new one... but JEZUS CRIST for 220-250 bucks i would MUCH MUCH rather have a LL v2000b plus 2 or something LL...

Thid you realize that you can not run an ultra 120 or a big air cooler of the like in that stacker with all four fans on the side pannel?

Hell that fan frame and fans protrued into the case quite a bit, Have you looked at one of these stacker 830's in person? cus i suggest you do, i have at frys and was not impressed it at all... i would have taken a p180 / antec 900 over this case TBH.

exactly..... just get a new one... but JEZUS CRIST for 250 bucks i would MUCH MUCH rather have a LL v2000b plus 2 or something LL...
Keyword there, "I". I am not you ;). I like this case :beer:. While I do also like LL's, I still like this better.

Thid you realize that you can not run an ultra 120 or a big air cooler of the like in that stacker with all four fans on the side pannel?
Yes, I am aware of this. I wouldn't want one there anyway due to it being ineffective.

Hell that fan frame and fans protrued into the case quite a bit, Have you looked at one of these stacker 830's in person?
I have not. That is one major downside to living in South Dakota. I called a local shop and asked if they had "a Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evolution computer case". I get a 15 second pause and she says "is that like....a processor cooler or something?"....:bang head

Its not that bad, my case's fan holding thing does not go in that far, its only a little longer than the fans. I am prety sure cooler master would not try to resell a case that got the crap beaten out of it.

Its not that bad, my case's fan holding thing does not go in that far, its only a little longer than the fans. I am prety sure cooler master would not try to resell a case that got the crap beaten out of it.
Oh, and they are out of stock :-/

Dear Mr Pickey. :D

Yeah you :p

Make your own case. :eek:

With all the debating of what you want & how you want it, just make it.
It really is that simple.

:attn:
WII

Dear Mr Pickey. :D

Yeah you :p

Make your own case. :eek:

With all the debating of what you want & how you want it, just make it.
It really is that simple.

:attn:
WII
I'll find one if its the last thing I do!:)

Keyword there, "I". I am not you ;). I like this case :beer:. While I do also like LL's, I still like this better.

Yes, I am aware of this. I wouldn't want one there anyway due to it being ineffective.

I have not. That is one major downside to living in South Dakota. I called a local shop and asked if they had "a Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evolution computer case". I get a 15 second pause and she says "is that like....a processor cooler or something?"....:bang head

ya that would be a problem... as for case choice to each his own, some like flash others like stealth, haha im sure no mater what case ull make it look sexy.

Ordered the case yesterday (CM 830 Stacker), got it new since the CM store has not had refurbs in since caboose ordered his...:(

BUT, it will be here on WED the 23rd. I already am testing paints to see what I like and have decided on this color scheme :). All I have to do is decide in the inside color...should I leave it like it is? Paint it red? Input?

orangedarkred.jpg

That is photoshopped of course ;)

Only difference is that the copper main part will looks similar to this but with a clear coat:

a7f0fece.jpg

The red will be a high gloss finish, unlike what shows in the pic.

Back