• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great CPU Giveaway: Final Week

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
The drawing for Week 12 will be in just about in 15 min (11 PM EST), LIVE in the IRC channel. For those that don't know about the channel it is #ocfoldingteam on ZIRC. If you need a client you can go to www.mirc.com and download it or check out the team page for the article by Filip. There you can make use of his web based IRC clients.

This week there will actually be two Xp 1600's given away; one from muddocktor and the other from GTSsimmo.

The winners are:

Mr B
nerdlogic

SEND muddocktor and GTSsimmo and NASSOCCER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

LABEL IT CONTEST WINNER
PUT THE WEEK YOU WON IN THE PM

Last edited:
Congrats Mr B and nerdlogic!!! Why is it all of hte new people win at least once? ;) j/k I know Mr B aint new but nl certainly is

You two have gotten the very best of this crop of processors. Sadly, this was the last givewawy for this contest. Congrats to all of the winners!!!

To bad i didnt win, guess I'll take over Mr B's spot of taking over Flixotide's spot of not winning.....at least i think Mr B was one of hte ones who took over his sport :rolleyes:...

w/grump!
Brian

I'm still in a bit of shock... and very psyched. A Folding it will be. Gotta try to catch up the CharlesHF, before he pulls a Ned Clocker/Kendan on me and pulls too far in front of me...

Let's see if I can get back in the Top 30 or higher again.

Thanks a ton! Congrats to all those who won the last 12 weeks, and a huge BIG UP! to those putting this together the last three months.

Fold ON!!

Brian

WOW!!! I was hoping I'd win, but actually winning....DAMN!!! WOO HOO!!!

I guess my little bribe paid off... ;) :D

I'd like to thank all you guys who donated and you guys coordinating this. :)

hehhe hopefully both of you will be able to put those folding as soon as possibole (or money allows)....lol

Maybe now w/some more money B ull do the "A Mod goes Modding V2.0"? This time modding a whole new rig, like the first2 articles (the first 2 were sorta combined into one i think.....)

:):D

bubba gump said:
hehhe hopefully both of you will be able to put those folding as soon as possibole (or money allows)....lol

Maybe now w/some more money B ull do the "A Mod goes Modding V2.0"? This time modding a whole new rig, like the first2 articles (the first 2 were sorta combined into one i think.....)

:):D

I've got a really wild idea floating about the back of my cranium....my project for this summer is to see how feasable it is. If it sees the light of day, it'll blow away Lego Cases, and that styrofoam woman that Japanese guy built.... :eek:

*hint* Recent Dodge commercials.... "That thing's still got a Hemi, right?? Well, now I got a Hemi too..." :D

You best not be putting a model car (quite large model car) into your computer room w/a comp inside of it...

*MY GUESS*

But im thinkin it will have to do w/a comp casing modeled after a car..hmm

Monitor instead of a winsheild, and isntead of a spedometer there would be some sort of display for temperatures and the like...and hte computer would be in the hood (obviously) and maybe the wc components would be relatively in the back (gast tank area) w/some massive pumps to pump it through?

*original line i edited*

But im thinkin it will have to do w/a computer modeled after a comp..hmm

*/edit*

bubba gump said:
You best not be putting a model car (quite large model car) into your computer room w/a comp inside of it...

*MY GUESS*

But im thinkin it will have to do w/a comp casing modeled after a car..hmm

Monitor instead of a winsheild, and isntead of a spedometer there would be some sort of display for temperatures and the like...and hte computer would be in the hood (obviously) and maybe the wc components would be relatively in the back (gast tank area) w/some massive pumps to pump it through?

*original line i edited*

But im thinkin it will have to do w/a computer modeled after a comp..hmm

*/edit*

No..just part of a car. ;)

hehehe...That proc might not see folding for a while. I'm trying to convince my brother to get DSL, or at least a separate line for 56K, so I can borg the computer I'm building my nephew with this CPU. :) I'm trying to get my nephew and nieces to learn about computers. :)

well, i missed it again. stupid internet... i kept on losing connection, lost track of time.. i was on tech support with the ISP... grr... :mad: :mad:

anyways, congrats nerdlogic and mr b... i guess never is too late to register for a contest :D

put those procs into good use

nerdlogic said:
hehehe...That proc might not see folding for a while. I'm trying to convince my brother to get DSL, or at least a separate line for 56K, so I can borg the computer I'm building my nephew with this CPU. :) I'm trying to get my nephew and nieces to learn about computers. :)

Still am trying to get my brother involved, I offerd him a 2100+, 256MB SDRAM, 20GB HDD, and a GF2 MX400. I have no Idea why he refused...... :eh?: Still into that skateboarding, he is pretty good too.

LOL that last week had to be rigged. They gave it to the nicest, most truthful member on the boards, and one of the only chicks.;)
Well congrats to you both and have fun using them. Maybe next time I will win.:cool:

Back