• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Win - A-team style

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i'll be alright if I can get the bot to work. so far I've only got 32m to actually submit.
still have to rerun ubench as I messed up my screenie but I had to get some sleep.

How Joe, your 3dM01 score is a turd, what's up with that?
W7... otherwise, there are no drivers for XP and these cards. Trixx/AB wont load, keeps giving driver wrapper errors in XP. Bleh.

Don, you have to put your scores in that thread, no?

Last edited:
CCC wont install is the problem.. :(

I will try it again tonight, but still only have 4.9Ghz SBe to push it. I honestly dont think will need it though. ;)

Im going to try going back to a 6xxx series 12.1 driver and see if that installs. We have until midnight and I should get a crack at it. Loads of improvement there.

Last edited:
Were the results from the 7970s for 01 coming out at their launch? I figure if they did they would have had to been XP to be anything near decent.

i was looking yesterday, it didn't seem like the7970 were at the top of 3d01.

Edit: top 7970 scores are 10,000 below top 5870 scores

all sliders down in ccc, d3d, lod..... just got 2nd in heaven dx9 for 5870.

Im trying to match my previous ubench as we speak, not going so well. Im up to 973, had 1007

AHHHH, everything was going great this morning and I messed up the SS. 973 is the best I could do and oddly enough the one from before run about 100mhz less was a bit better. Temps were my biggest problem, ubench got me near throttling tonight where I had some room this morning (really, high of 60 in Feb in Ohio)

all sliders down in ccc, d3d, lod..... just got 2nd in heaven dx9 for 5870.

Well at least I got to hold the team record for a few hours, nice job.

Here is what I added up from the scores thread (not from in here).

01 - 391,407

03 - 512,021

HDx9 - 15,750.42

Sp32M - 1978.163s

Wp1024 - 654.984

UCbench - 4988.3

Hmm, looks like I need to go check the score thread as a couple of those are different than I added up.

edit: I just double checked my numbers and they all match what were submitted. can you double check yours versus what I posted in the results thread?

lol a win by 'default' is still a win.

I tried to find the clip of homer cheering 'Default, Default!' after he won the job as an astronaut but I couldn't come up with it :(

Back