• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: December SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya that's wicked, still valid though. Did you sub to the bot Blaylock?

LOL yeah that looks like it was painful, at least it wasn't on the ragged edge and BSOD on you at 45 minutes. :D

Ya that's way down compared to the others, is there a reason it was only at 1g instead of full speed. Just curious?

CnQ maybe. This is actually my cousin's daughters laptop. She dropped it off last X-Mas for me to clean up some virus' she had. It's been sitting in the office for 11.5 months now waiting for her to pick it back up. I've reminded her probably 5 times. I guess it's time for it to pay it's "rent". hehehehe

CnQ maybe. This is actually my cousin's daughters laptop. She dropped it off last X-Mas for me to clean up some virus' she had. It's been sitting in the office for 11.5 months now waiting for her to pick it back up. I've reminded her probably 5 times. I guess it's time for it to pay it's "rent". hehehehe

Told ya he'd take good care of it! :attn:

XP is definitely the way to go Rog, nice run though

Yes... W7-64bit... Running on my "everyday" email/office rig.

I guess I really need to try and get either XP or Vista 32bit on a "benching" hdd.
You sure do, I ran W7 also, just to see and I was doing around the same time as you did.

Nice one Rog that puts you out front.............for now ha ha.

Back