• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: December SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wanted to see if I could bring anything these last few days of the month, but everything I have is dead :(

LOL I'm sure that's the best you have too.....;)

That's it I just ran the bench as is the processes killed. Just wanted to see how it worked. I'm sure just XP would get me pretty close to you. This one is a hot bugger I tell ya.1.5v max with my cooling for Xtu , started throttling.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I'm sure that's the best you have too.....;)

That's it I just ran the bench as is the processes killed. Just wanted to see how it worked. I'm sure just XP would get me pretty close to you. This one is a hot bugger I tell ya.1.5v max with my cooling for Xtu , started throttling.

MetalRacer / i7 4770k / SS / 6 min 11.998 sec

Capture063.jpg

sexy-happy-new-year-girl-2015.jpg

So, any word on what we are benching for the new year?
Now that I got this chip under control I wanna torture it for putting up such a fight! :p

So, any word on what we are benching for the new year?
Now that I got this chip under control I wanna torture it for putting up such a fight! :p
I'm sure Johan will post something up soon, though right now he may be a bit under then weather. ;)
I'd bet were going to do some 3D's next though.

Lots of good runs there guys, will get the new bench for january posted hopefully later today. Manny hit it right on the head though, I'm just a bit shaky today, lots of funlast night finishing off 2014 and part way into the new year. I'm thinking Aquamark would be a good start for the 3D benching season. Will have to find a background and get things up. hope you all had a great night.

:rofl:
Maybe I can convince it when I force feed it moar volts :D

That's the spirit and if it's above freezing outside stick the rig out there. Only if above freezing though, as the heatpipes could burst on the Noctua if frozen and Hard Drives don't seem to do well if frozen either.

That's the spirit and if it's above freezing outside stick the rig out there. Only if above freezing though, as the heatpipes could burst on the Noctua if frozen and Hard Drives don't seem to do well if frozen either.

Room door locked, window wide open, streetlights flickering when I up the Vcore :p :salute:

Not to mention condensation.

MOAR VOLTS!!!
funny you say that Blaylock, when I was doing the whole rig outside benching thing, not once had I seen any condensation. Though, when bringing it back in I saw some on the case, I would usually just let the rig sit for a day. Though, it does get really dry here in NY in the winter.

That's correct. A cold can of beer will form condensation on the outside of the can when at room temperature. But if you are outside in the freezing cold it won't, until you come inside with it.

Science as explained by the Drunken Clown Posse. Lol

Edit: the lesson here is make sure the power is fully off before bringing it back in. If condensation has formed, wait until it is fully dry before powering back up. OR, just protect from condensation in the first place. Ya?

Back