• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Virtual Race

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not to worry. If you said "I'm in" then you are in. You might want to go ahead and leave your SETI@home name so Mictlan can get it on the list.

seti name

my seti name is Ryan (rank 229).
it looks like i dont do that many wu's, but ive been caching, i hope my wu's can be used... i did say i'm im on like page 2 of this topic.

i just havent been back for a while... crap i hope i can participate:cry:

KenCo said:

And yet it was explained to you perfectly well in this thread in response to your inquiry. What more was there to understand? Sign up for the next one.

Hey KenCo, let me rephrase that. I didn't fully understand when the deadline was. By the time I got home from school and read it, it was too late. I know you are very active in recruiting people from OC team for this race. But after seeing this post, I don't care about the race one bit now. I don't feel the need to contribute my WUs to it any more.

katelin said:

Hey KenCo, let me rephrase that. I didn't fully understand when the deadline was. By the time I got home from school and read it, it was too late. I know you are very active in recruiting people from OC team for this race. But after seeing this post, I don't care about the race one bit now. I don't feel the need to contribute my WUs to it any more.

Glad I was able to satify your need. ;)

katelin said:

I don't think you have what it takes.

Ok, we can end this now. I think my original post perhaps came across much worse than it was meant.

If Mictlan can work it out so that late-comers can join I hope you will reconsider and join us.

katelin said:

Hey KenCo, let me rephrase that. I don't care about the race one bit now. I don't feel the need to contribute my WUs to it any more.

Katelin,

I feel the same way!

I'm sure my crunching power would be appreciated elsewhere. I'm thinking about taking my w/u's......and going home!

Anyways, it's the 1st of February now, so can we flush our WU ? Cause I'm running out of them and I gotta take a huge dump... :D :D lol

Last edited:
Damn... The Berkeley servers are slow as hell... I bet everyone is trying to flush the WU they've been caching over the last month or something.

Something about your Team in this Race

you did all a great job here, but dont crunch to much so the Planet can stay before you

regards
Sir Ulli

**RIBBIT**

frogpop1.gif

:D
frogsmilie.gif
:D

Back