• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@unsafesteagle I'm pretty sure I've driven through Waterville. My wife and I toured the east coast for our 20th anniversary and drove from Bangor to Boston. We may have taken the 202 instead but I doubt it as we were just going from A to B and 95 is probably faster.

I95 Passes through Waterville. Blink you might've missed it. It's actually a larger city for Maine.
You been in the St. John River Valley also aye? North Maine Woods?

Last edited:
Found this out on the curb for garbage collection while going to work, m18 fuel packout vacuum, had all the parts inside and to my shock a 4ah battery, battery was just about depleted but enough juice to test the vac and it works fine.

The only thing I could see wrong is its missing one of the latches to lock the dirt/water collection tank. Dont know why it was tossed out, maybe a contractor was loading his truck up and forgot to load it and drove off? no clue but its my gain in any event

I had no milwaukee battery tools (modern ones anyway) so went and bought a charger and replacement latch (which was pretty expensive but the only one I could find online so no other options)

mGk98DW.jpg rjCe6bF.png h3Ak48Y.png

Found this out on the curb for garbage collection while going to work, m18 fuel packout vacuum, had all the parts inside and to my shock a 4ah battery, battery was just about depleted but enough juice to test the vac and it works fine.

The only thing I could see wrong is its missing one of the latches to lock the dirt/water collection tank. Dont know why it was tossed out, maybe a contractor was loading his truck up and forgot to load it and drove off? no clue but its my gain in any event

I had no milwaukee battery tools (modern ones anyway) so went and bought a charger and replacement latch (which was pretty expensive but the only one I could find online so no other options)

View attachment 358335View attachment 358336View attachment 358337
oh man i see those chargers all the time at thrifts around here for cheap.
i have some M12 stuff since most of what i use them for is detailing and mechanical work.

i got a bitchin orange brother label maker today
I got a few OG xbox games today for $5 ea
Brute Force
Destroy All Humans
Fable

i also got a appears to be unused lenovo keyboard and mouse for a Tiny system i'm trying to sell. People dont seem to want the NIB logitech keyboard/trackpad combo i had with it to start with, any way these were at the bin store for about $3 for both.

then after i got to the house i had to go to right back out for my first ever visit to the ER!

i sliced the heck out of my thumb, from the side about halfway across the nail bed, i normally wouldnt go but it would not stop bleeding and i couldnt tell how bad it was with all the blood. when i got there and got it stiched up i saw i didnt cut off as much as i thought but they said it was warranted with how badly it was bleeding.

cant wait to see what this is gonna cost with out insurance...

after everything thats happened lately maybe i should just stop trying to do things until i can find work and get insurance again

20220715_184307-1.jpg

20220715_184255-1.jpg

20220715_184341-1-1.jpg

Finally got a chance to rebuild this NAS box.

And those Corsair memory knock-off kits, i installed and ran them in the Intel Skylake platform about a month now or something.
Consistent BSOD with different type of Buffer Overrun errors.
I also too should run a gpu driver sweeper which i havent done since uprading from the rtx 2070

Back