• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V333 highest fsb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
hey guys im getting new ram again soon and id like to know whats the highest stable fsb youve gotten on this mobo?

i found a killer price on corsair c2 3500 at my local store but im wondering if my mobo will actaully utilize 217fsb.or i need to buy a new mobo?

ive done 207 and 212 before but not stable.could be the ram or mobo cant tell which until i get better ram to test.
thank you!

i really like my a7v333 too.wow maxima thats right on mark with what ive done also.but really if i can pull 207fsb@c2 crap why get a new mobo?

I feel the same way you do. We have a very good mobo right now. No need for a new mobo.
What I do want though is one of those new tbred B chips to get me to 2.5ghz lol.

Can get mine to 200, but agp and northbridge start crapping out on me at anything above 190fsb! I have a rev1.01 board, so that might explain why?

MDA.

MDA said:
Can get mine to 200, but agp and northbridge start crapping out on me at anything above 190fsb! I have a rev1.01 board, so that might explain why?

MDA.

i dont think its the mobo rev as i too have the same one"1.01"
anyhow drop the t1 or 1cmd of the ram timeings and give that a whirl.is only way my sammy will run 197fsb 2.0-2-2-5.

btw im looking at xtreamsystems.org forums and they have 8rda's running 230fsb! i honestly gotta look into that.

safety of what? a high fsb doesnt stress anything that can break or burn.a hdd corruption can happen but ive only gotton those with older hdd's useing 98se.

voltage and heat will kill things.my vdimm is at 3v,i guess i live life on the edge :D

I currently own this board and I love it. It comes with the Asus probe utility. Its just enough tweeks for the tech enthusiast.

Abit is alot a good board to check out.

Currently The Nforce2 chipset is out and that seems to be a popular chipset.

I got my fsb up to 135!!!!! The FSB in my sig started to crash too much, so I had to back it down. I can run it at 136, but benchmarks and bf1942 ALWAYS crash.

Grimace

Back