• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot cod4 gold time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uberwoot

Well i just got my gold LMG's and tomorrow night i should have the gold assult rifles :)

Alot of work to get these but i like the gangster bling lmfao.

i had a hard enough time just getting to 3x frag

at least now i can throw them randomly like everyone else to get a few kills in :p

Woot forgot to check the SMG's but i might be able to do the SMG's to. 2 guns left on expert got arond 3 head shots each needed.

I use mostly ARs, but I just can't bring myself to complete the expert challenges on all the guns. I love the M16, AK47 and G3, but the M14 is just painful to use. I don't want to have to suffer through dozens of mediocre rounds trying to get headshots with the M14 when I could be owning people with the other ARs. Sure, I'd like to have a gold AK, but is it worth sacrificing hours of my valuable gaming time? Definitely not.

BTW, uberwoot in your first post you said "gold assault rifleS". You do realize that only the AK47 will be available in gold (as far as ARs go)?

got the gold mini uzi woot. next up gold ak then the gold sniper rifle and im done.

Not sure how uncommon this is, but I play on X-box 360 and I was checkin it out, this guy had a gold knife. I can't even fathom how many kills he needed to get that.

Gotta finish every challange for that weapons class.

Gold goodness

th_untitled2.jpg
th_untitled1-1.jpg
th_untitled-6.jpg
WTF is with the fingerprint on my bling lbing mini uzi? I mean its gold no greasy fingers on it.

Congrats on staff sgt.

update uber will have his gold guns by monday. got 80 headshots left on the M82 and 45 left on the M16.

Just a heads up guys the smg challange is a pain. the scorpian sucks bad trying to get headshots. It took me 45 min to get my last headshot to get my gold mini uzi. Thank god their was a sniper that dident see me so i could walk up and plug him in the head.

edit. nothing says pimp like a big greasy thumb print on the back of your gold plated mini uzi.

Back