• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My second OC'ing project. FX 8350

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL Johan that was great!!!

I thought you'd like that Buddy!

Johan, now that is funny :)

I have been looking it up and I think it will be fine. Mag drive pumps have no seals except the O ring and that should be Viton or silicone. Both can take Iso, but Viton is better.

Aight the homework is done Poco, what's the ETA :clap:

If AMD don't give us a discrete cpu soon and we all move to Intel...the RC boyz won't be much welcome is my guess. We don't fit the freeken mold. Hehehe. :salute:

RGone...ster. :bang head :bump: :chair:

Guess we'll just have to break it and start over then won't we. :salute:
I surely hope AMD pulls their head out of their a** soon, them Intels just aren't much of a challenge. Short horns and little legs

ETA, that all depends on the wallet. I need a new case, water block, pump, 5 gallons of iso, etc..... We are coming into ATV season. In the summer, that baby gets dibs on my wallet. I am harder on my ATV than my computer, so it usually needs a little TLC.

Attachments

• 4128.jpg
    4128.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
ETA, that all depends on the wallet. I need a new case, water block, pump, 5 gallons of iso, etc..... We are coming into ATV season. In the summer, that baby gets dibs on my wallet. I am harder on my ATV than my computer, so it usually needs a little TLC.

U got to get your priorities straightened out. Hehehe.
RGone...ster. :chair:

We all have priorities Poc and when it comes to toys I under stand it's either one or the other.

U get over on socket 2011 and the funskis are the same. Hehehe. But you got to go to the bank for a loan if you are retired as I am.
RGone...ster. :chair:

You're right there Bobert, now your talking about an investment . Even used they're not cheap and I might not be as comfortable kicking it around the office like I do.

Nice rig man...real nice.
RGone...

attachment.php

Thanks for the videos "poco", I know for sure why you take to OCing so well. You are doing some clowning for sure. Hehehe. I know why you want video editting power, to put all those videos together. You got the right rig for that with 8 cores of FX power. I hated editting because of the render time. My 8 core FX 8350 cut my times by at least 3/4s.
RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Funny thing is he bought it for editing and I bet soon enough it will be for benching! :D

After the bad storms and nados that went thru here last night...I got to his PM entitled "MY Long Term Plan" and not to be divulged yet. Hehehee.

It looks as if I have a good two days work with a chainsaw to get the limbs and partial broken trees out of my back yard. Shett shett. At least I have no holes in roof into the house like many around me have to face in the daylight.
RGone...ster.

Funny thing is he bought it for editing and I bet soon enough it will be for benching! :D

EDIT:
About 3 miles from my home...
END EDIT.

Last edited:

Nothing like a little taste of the OC nectar to get you want ing more !!

It looks as if I have a good two days work with a chainsaw to get the limbs and partial broken trees out of my back yard. Shett shett. At least I have no holes in roof into the house like many around me have to face in the daylight.
RGone...ster.

From what I've seen on the news I'd say you got off lucky Bobert, you still have a house.

+1^^^^ good luck or fortune to you with your clean up and hope nothing unexpected pops up RGone sometimes mother nature just has to stretch her arms a bit. Shucks when it happens though.

Well I don't put up other people's videos because they are not mine to do so with. Plus many may have no desire for peeps to know their names only screen names. I respect privacy. But I have seen some very nicely done videos by "poco" and it is for sure he needs all the oomph he can get to put video clips together, otherwise it is just a chore.

Oh as a smaller teaser...he was dancing around case, cooler loops, RITIBs then 9370 and all I could say was holy bat shettman. Hehehe.

RGone...sterskizzzzzzzzzzzzzz :grouphug: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The 9370 may be a possibility, but the more I read about the 9xxx series chips the less I like them. It just seems like the potential gains are not there. More so in the big dog 9590. I do know I will have a good loop setup to push my 8350 before I even think about anything else. Still have lots to learn :)

Rgone, I think this is going to be a bad spring weather wise. Just the number of tornadoes already is frightening. We get some up here, but nothing like you guys in the south. Keep your head down !

Back