• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

zig's WC Build Log - Pic Heavy =)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stratus_ss said:
i just have one question... how in the heck can you stand to have a desktop like that? I hate having even 7 icons on my desktop and I delete them as soon as I no longer access them frequently anymore

Oh believe me, I can't. I just got done doing a big video editing project along with a bunch of other things and to get things done quicker and make stuff more accessible I just leave em all on my desktop. When I'm done I drag and drop all the files that I don't use into that Junk folder, which is a shortcut to my storage drive.

tvdang7 said:
wow very clean indeed. maybe ill put my fans in the same position as u did. what did u use to cut the top of the case?

I used the BIP II's layout to make a template to cut, marked it on top with a pencil, used masking tape to prevent scratches to the case, used a 3/8 hole saw to make cutting points and stuck a jig saw with an aluminum cutting blade in there and went along the lines. Worked alot better than I expected.

IrishAssassin said:
Dude that is sweet, thanks for the ideas.

I also might bug you on msn for some questions. Hope you don't mind. :)

Not at all man, feel free to add & ask away. I'm at work right now but I'll be home in about 3 ~ 4 hours, usually on all night :)

I got some high res shots for you guys. I couldn't get any at night but it's 80F outside today :D

These jpg's were reduced from 3265x2443 so...

PICT0040.JPG

PICT0044.JPG

PICT0045.JPG

PICT0042.JPG

PICT0047.JPG

PICT0049.JPG

PICT0052.JPG

PICT0054.JPG

Back