• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Burstcoin HDD mining - The future of mining?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I assume you converted along the way? How many btc do you reckon you managed to make off of that storage space?

I assume you converted along the way? How many btc do you reckon you managed to make off of that storage space?

I haven't really used it for anything, so, about 20 cents over the course of 11 months. And I converted about every 10000-15000 burst.

And the wallet won't download the blockchain so I can cash out the last 4k of burst. Oh well, I'll worry about it after finishing my new build.

Hey guys. Any of you still in BURST? The community has become more active. People flowing into BURST. Loads of other things going on aswell.

If you guys are still in check out the assets. Particularly Playground. Gives anyone a chance to plan in BURST and get the flow moving. Little more.

You can see what new and the market here http://block.burstcoin.info

Interesting to hear that all these old coins are making comebacks...
I never mined BURST, simply not enough HDD space at the time.

Torin, did you ever get the wallet working again??

Back