• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: December SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL I deleted that it was a mistake I was submitting for 1M but I had 32M on the brain due to this damn competition.

OOOPs Sorry bout that.

You're not the only one who's done that Opty :chair: Post deleted

Last edited:
Bob I would focus on ram speed over timings. That said you may need to sacrifice some speed to tighten them. Try a few setting just to see. Even run the 1M first just to see which is faster.

Bob I would focus on ram speed over timings. That said you may need to sacrifice some speed to tighten them. Try a few setting just to see. Even run the 1M first just to see which is faster.

My ram plays nicely with overclocking, I'll give it a go tomorrow :)

@devlos -> thats some sick voltages for 5.0 ghz man! Thought mine was good o_O

You can ask. But it's a bit scary. Over 1.4v I'll say that much. i did find that once the CPU speed goes up it just needs it. Don't forget the chip is pretty cool under my water.

Awwww - That's nuthin....... Check out this CPU/NB speed. :screwy:

16m 22.313.jpg

Witchy should remember this one.

I feel like I have to try some more on my 5820K ... or I will try to push degraded Pentium :p

So... over 5 GHz is acceptable? I see a couple of entries over 5Ghz.

(sorry if this was clarified somewhere in the 238 posts this thread has so far)

EDIT: I see now .1% is allowed. :)

Very nicely done speedking, that's a great cache clock!

EarthDog, we're 5GHz +/- 5MHz

Nice runs guys and welcome speedking.
@ Bones that's pretty shweet man! I love it.

Nice to see you out with us common folk E_D :thup:

Back