• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My SIMS2 Bug A_A *lol*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pronoob

I replace a GeForce 4 MX440SE 8x 64MB DDR (Chaintech)
see my sig below
and the latest nvidia driver and winxp sp2

guess what

the pixelise private parts at the bathroom is gone (well not gone but the squares went to the right of my monitor)

but I think there are patches anyways :rolleyes:

Thats odd, yeah there is a patch to remove the blur. How does it run on that card? I know its pretty intense on my Ti4200 128MB with everything maxed out at 1024 x 768, now and then I might get a tad of a jerk now and then, but then again ,the HDD seems to be working hard as well so it might now be my vid card, and just no getting data fast enough. I already have a gig of ram and a 80GB WD 8MB cahce hdd, so I don't know where the slight lag is coming from, but my suspision is the hdd.

Game runs perfectly fine, just if I start spinning around a lot very fast it will jerk now and then, but the HDD is like going madd at thosee points, soI'm sure thats where the problem lies. Perhaps I just need a good defrag.

JDXNC said:
Game runs perfectly fine, just if I start spinning around a lot very fast it will jerk now and then, but the HDD is like going madd at thosee points, soI'm sure thats where the problem lies. Perhaps I just need a good defrag.

Same here. Wonder is some raptors would help... :-/

I think Raptor will make a system performance increase significantly : )

Back