• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
He is saying if your GPU craps out mid WU. ;)

Not much one can do about that except respond and adjust clocks as needed though. I am running all stock and the thing still hung.... after almost 3 days straight of mining at stock speeds.

I mean, try to keep them running stable, that's all :p

My gpus pick all kinds of WUs, can't do much about it. It'll even out eventually I guess.

Should get 7.5 tomorrow, was getting 4 per day before.

Placed my 7950's into Folding... should de about 180K PPD, + my 270X which does 55K PPD, and since I started gaming ever since I finished classes, I set my 290 to fold as well... while keeping the 290X free for gaming...

should be doing about 400K PPD

He is saying if your GPU craps out mid WU. ;)

Not much one can do about that except respond and adjust clocks as needed though. I am running all stock and the thing still hung.... after almost 3 days straight of mining at stock speeds.

Ahhh.

My 7850 craps out. Driver crashes. :shrug:
Not really sure why. A Pause/fold of the slot fixes it.

Though it's better with some more volts.

you guys holding too?

Last edited:
Nope.. not a holder... instant gratification please! Likely will lose out if this explodes, but... MEH. :)

I have:

4930K @ 4.5Ghz
780ti HOF @ Stock
290x Lightning @ Stock
4770K @ 4.5Ghz

All told that should be 500k+ in a perfect world... its not. I see you clowns with less all around me on the score sheet (from yesterday).. :rofl:

curcn.jpg

Nope.. not a holder... instant gratification please! Likely will lose out if this explodes, but... MEH. :)

I have:

4930K @ 4.5Ghz
780ti HOF @ Stock
290x Lightning @ Stock
4770K @ 4.5Ghz

All told that should be 500k+ in a perfect world... its not. I see you clowns with less all around me on the score sheet (from yesterday).. :rofl:

View attachment 144262

:rofl:

Ughhh. That folding handle of mine... :facepalm:

Watch out with stability guys, dumping WUs slows down the research a lot, they simply have to wait for the hanged WUs to expire (can take days...)

Some people are reportedly slowding down core clock on some R9 290X and 290 non ref cards to achieve full stability.

You also need one cpu core per amd gpu, free, for maximum performance.

New curecoin site: www.curecoin.net
Might as well add it to the OP.

Added, thanks for the info!

May try slowing down my 290x clocks on the htpc and see if it is any more stable. I'm afraid the card may be dying, it's the same one that I had to work with the seller with to RMA when a VRM blew. Really don't want to go through that again.

Also, holy moley these 9408 and 13000 WUs are crazy, 60-80k credit for completing one...

Last edited:
Great, now multiple of my GPUs have been sitting idle. Apparently they ran out of advanced WUs is my only guess. I just found 4 GPUs sitting at ready with nothing to do. Removed the advanced flag and they are back to working.

looks like CUR prices are dropping pretty steadily, down to .0012 now. Glad I sold off some yesterday for .0023 but I wish it would be a bit higher, looks like everyone is just dumping and jumping ship.

My 850K points yesterday got me a whopping 22CUR :p

looks like CUR prices are dropping pretty steadily, down to .0012 now. Glad I sold off some yesterday for .0023 but I wish it would be a bit higher, looks like everyone is just dumping and jumping ship.

My 850K points yesterday got me a whopping 22CUR :p
I had a sale up last night at .002... I wonder if it went through... :shrug:

Otherwise, looks like I am holding for a bit myself...

001 to 003, yeah...but with no volume it's really hard to predict anything.
All I know is there is plenty of coins that haven't left their wallets yet, like mine and others.

If possible hold some of them, or buy some back whenever you feel they are about to rebound.

I've switched a few cards over to Curecoin yesterday. I'm seeing results from the daily Curecoin F@H stats:

D8B7lqn.jpg

But not CryptoBullions:

OcQz7pV.jpg

Whadup wit dat, yo?

Back