• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Takes 48-72hs for data to show up there...no biggie.

You can see your estimated profitability stats here: http://stats.curecoinfolding.com/daily.html

This is really useful, didn't know it:

"You don't need to delete stalled (99.99%) work units. Ever.

Just pause them, then once paused, click Finish or Fold, and pay attention to the log...you'll see it's just a sync issue, and once paused and restarted, the logs eventually show it folding properly again, at the correct percentage of completion, even if the main display does not reflect that actual proper % for some time."

Takes 48-72hs for data to show up there...no biggie.

You can see your estimated profitability stats here: http://stats.curecoinfolding.com/daily.html

This is really useful, didn't know it:

"You don't need to delete stalled (99.99%) work units. Ever.

Just pause them, then once paused, click Finish or Fold, and pay attention to the log...you'll see it's just a sync issue, and once paused and restarted, the logs eventually show it folding properly again, at the correct percentage of completion, even if the main display does not reflect that actual proper % for some time."

^ Thanks.

I had one like that yesterday. 7850 crashed but the WU was at 99.99%.
Paused it and started it again, it was at 35%

Ah, got it. I was worried that it wasn't normal behavior.

I saw you on my tail at the 9am update, but I'm pretty sure you've passed me by now!

:drool:
:eek:

Edit: keeping ahead, but I doubt for much longer!

Last edited:
I saw you on my tail at the 9am update, but I'm pretty sure you've passed me by now!

:drool:
:eek:

Edit: keeping ahead, but I doubt for much longer!

Torin, what all are you folding on? Does your Hydra have a processor with enough threads for each card?

The i3-4130 is $120 w/ 4 threads, the i7-4770 @ $310 is the cheapest 8 thread cpu for socket 1150, would anyone be crazy enough to put one of those in an asrock btc pro h81 for curecoin on 6 gpus?

Last edited:
Torin, what all are you folding on? Does your Hydra have a processor with enough threads for each card?

The i3-4130 is $120 w/ 4 threads, the i7-4770 @ $310 is the cheapest 8 thread cpu for socket 1150, would anyone be crazy enough to put one of those in an asrock btc pro h81 for curecoin on 6 gpus?

It is a quad core 1366 LGA Xeon with hyperthreading, so 8 threads. I'm not sure if I'm getting full power from the cards but it could just be WU differences. I may swap it out for my i7 970 for 12 threads.

I think I'm currently top on their team from OCF (ranked 90th).

Sadly my 290x box is down right now, I moved one of my stranded 280xs to that box to put it back to 4 cards. It folded just fine over night and now it is sitting offline according to my teamviewer.

Now if the price would rebound from 0.0009 that'd be great

Poloniex's highest buy right now is .00111. Did you add an extra 0?

Also, for points today, I'm at 35 and Fever is 20. Janus is at 45.

For 24 hour average, Fever is 91 and I'm 92., Janus is 62.

I know nothing of crytocoins including Curecoins. But I just registered with Curecoin and changed my team number over to give it a whirl.

At some point then, I'm probably going to need a wallet (is that the term?) and a coin trading site. I see Poloniex listed as one player for example. Care to share some insight with me on this matter, recommendations?

Thanks.

Hmmm. I've been trying to figure out what kind of production Unit #1 will get. I know what it is in WUs, have no idea how that translates as Curecoins, hash rates. Any idea what the math would look like? Or where to find that info? The Curecoin site is a bit nebulous (sorry Pops).

Hmmm. I've been trying to figure out what kind of production Unit #1 will get. I know what it is in WUs, have no idea how that translates as Curecoins, hash rates. Any idea what the math would look like? Or where to find that info? The Curecoin site is a bit nebulous (sorry Pops).

I avg ~120 -130K PPD, that equates to ~4-6 Curecoin per 24 hours.

It really depends on the point the WU gives :)

Back