• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED CatZilla Competition, CLOSED! Ended When 2012 Did

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope, I just missed the submission that included CPUz/GPUz.
You're in there now.

catzilla.JPG

Well, I finally got Sli to work it took me a few days to figure out I had to trun on (AFR) instead of having "Nvidia recommened." It atleast puts me on the board for now. :D

Wow I must be doing something wrong. I'm putting together a run with my 3930k and a single 7970 but at my 24/7 clocks it can't even come close. I barely broke 7k. Guess it's time to add a couple more 7970's to the mix. I'll try a 2x and a 3x if I have the time today.

I'm having trouble getting these over 1200/1600. I can't even finish the test no matter the voltage. I think one of these cards doesn't play well with others. I'll try a 3x after lunch. It's involved. I could (time willing) try it with a 2600k, and 2x, 3X 6950'S. Not sure why though. lol

Was that on the X79 mobo in your sig?
I wonder about the 12V being delivered via PCIe slots, the CHiL controllers on reference 7970s check the input voltage from all three sources and want it over a certain level.

Was that on the X79 mobo in your sig?
I wonder about the 12V being delivered via PCIe slots, the CHiL controllers on reference 7970s check the input voltage from all three sources and want it over a certain level.

Yes, that was my sig rig. Tried running x3 but had issues installing the 3rd card. I hadn't slept in like 36 hrs so I decided not to even try.

Tried running it off a ram disk. 0 improvement.

Here's my entry:

Fever|2x GTX580|12690

8XxnS.jpg

Upping CPU to 4.8GHz had no effect on the score at all. Nice to see these little 580s keeping up somewhat. :D

Updated score 2x7970/3960x at 5GHZ
cat12938.png

Played around with this for a little while today, to see if I could find any tweaks. Not that it matters here, because my single gpu is like bringing a knife (or maybe a stick) to a gunfight....

Dark_n_Beyond|GTX680|11424

11424.jpg

Both the last two are missing the CPUz memory tab.
What MHz/timings were you two running?

Back