• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call Of Duty 2 Single Player Demo Out!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oHHHH closer andc loser i cant waitttttttttttttttt better sell ym system,s fast so i can geta new rig for this baby, and other thigsn of course :D

Yeah seriously, fileplanet ****es me off. I swear they purposely cancel your download while waiting in line so you pay to be a subscriber. Biggest scam ever, anyways I have about 2 hours left through 3DGamers.........All the servers are swapped. Anyone that has a fast mirror post it please.

I've been playing it pretty nonstop for the last few hours, it's even sweeter than the original. The new particle engine surpassed my expectations, the enemy AI is probably the most difficult to date, and battle chatter is all I hoped it to be.

I've already preordered and got my CoD2 shirt :D

Played it through once....

Wow, just wow. Most intense game I've played in a good while. The graphics lend themselves well to the action. I'm gonna get this first day it comes out for sure.

Well, off to play again :)

Dling right now, w/ a 1.2mb connection, should be awhile .. ill play it in the morning ;).

EDIT* 1 hour and 20 min remaining .. omg .. shouldn't take too long :). Im getting 160kb a second (best my connection can do) on 3Dgamers mirrors... just a heads up.

Installed, Played, Beat......I don't know what to say other the WOW. This is what you call a Call Of duty Sequel! Graphics engines is insane how good it is. Graphics, AI, Sound wow just wow! Picking this up no doubt about it! Me and my Friend can't believe at how much better it is compared to the original.

There hasn't been a game like this in a while that has made me go nuts haha!

1280x1024 Maxed, Anti-Aliasing 4X is what kills frame rates and the Smoke set to everything. It is still playable but it gets pretty low with the numerous MG nests and AI tossing smoke grenades out.

Wow, game looks awsome and the AI is crazy.

Looks like my 6800U met it's match cause I was forced to turn down some of the settings, but that doesn't matter cause I will be playing this game on Xbox360.

Back