• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't even consider those "games"
I got like 15 points and i felt like i was in school or something. I wanted to die. Control W!

eaglescouter said:
999 points, now chicktionary says I have played all of the available games

wtf? I have gotten 2,500+ from this game and have it running on my laptop right now. BTW i was able to relog in about 10 mins ago woot.

ie 6 or 7. Also if you look at the leaderboard people have gotten 7000+ points from just the chicken game

edit: if anyone buys movie passes let me know if they are printable or they mail you them. I would like to know before ordering them after vista

edit2: also when you order does it prompt you for a shipping address or does it somehow already have it from windows live account (I already had a windows live account with an address listed for vista rc1 so I dont know whats up with address info tied to the account)

Last edited:
omg, my head filling with words and phrases, history, crud, bible lit, shakesphere, tv shows, pop culture, old pop culture, ideas, definitions, etc etc etc etc etc

It appears that my sin was quitting the game without solving the puzzle completely? I'm still locked out, tried clearing the cache and cookies, used two different pc's. It always says that I have completed all of the available games but they are adding new all the time so try later....

you could just make another live account and start over after spending your current points. BTW ihave gotten 20pts on ever game i have played.

Last edited:
JUST READ THAT CHICKTIONARY IS MAXED @ 1K PTS this was applyed after last downtime. This seems to fit with what happened to eaglescouter and me. He got 999 pts and I was able to relog in and get 1K more (went from 2200 pts from it to 3200 pts and cant get anymore)

This is awesome! Now that I figured out we can type in our answers in chictionary I'm getting 10 points per minute in it... I guess I can get Vista Ultimate after I play this for 10 hours.

edit: Just hit 600, time for bed. 1/10 of the way there!

Last edited:
I hit a cap of 1000 for crosswire too. Damn! I don't want to play this for 35 days..

Blankfile said:
Little warning to my fellow canadians, we're not welcome to participate in this. :(
NO FAIR. I live in Switzerland but Im a US citzen (Could show you passport and CT boating license to prove it) and they are going to probably be annoying about it saying I cant get stuff...

both my chicktionary and crosswire games are reporting no more puzzles remaining....I only have a little over 3000 points. I tried logging out and logging back in with no luck. When will I be able to play them again?

Back