• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
techun said:
i still cant get any bots to work!

1. Some use the greasemonkey addin to Firefox.
Make sure your FF is the new version then install greasemonkey.

2. Others use IE, and require IE7 with all the updates. (This is especially true for the black window bot)

3. Some bots require training.

4. All take control of your mouse and you need to just leave it alone!

See post #90 for full instructions

Last edited:
cant wait till MS gets word of these scipts and pulls the games, thanks all for possibly ruining it for everyone.

eaglescouter said:
1. Some use the greasemonkey addin to Firefox.
Make sure your FF is the new version then install greasemonkey.

2. Others use IE, and require IE7 with all the updates. (This is especially true for the black window bot)

3. Some bots require training.

4. All take control of your mouse and you need to just leave it alone!

im using vista

what exact things do i use? and how do i use them?
livemacro_05 just keeps saying it failed

Mr.Guvernment said:
cant wait till MS gets word of these scipts and pulls the games, thanks all for possibly ruining it for everyone.

All I know I learned on Google. A quick look at the high scoring folks makes it quite obvious that many are using special tools to accomplish their high scores.

i just did a whole think of chicktionary with greasemonkey, typing it all manually

that's too much typing for 20 points...

everything you need to know

edit: decided to delete due to progression of the thread

Last edited:
Mr.Guvernment said:

which is what you should expect them to do.
to cheat them outta stuff, only costs them money.

this is meant for legit players to eventually earn something, not for people looking to cheat thier way to winning something.
I'd expect they wont be too happy seeing people getting 4000 a hour, saying hey wheres my Zune? I played (cheated) and I should get mine...

just cause you can cheat, doesnt mean you should.
this was meant for people who actually have fun with these games, to eventually get something, after awhile.
you can almost 100% bet, that any account they find where someone gets thousands of points a day... will be flagged, and most likely just denied.

if you use a anagram machine, fine. atleast your actually making some attempt to play these games.

but for most other people... I wont be one bit surprised if no one, or very few people get anything from this... with how rampant the cheating seems to be already.
but guess who in 2 months will be screaming bloody murder cause they didnt get thier Xbox360, for 2 hours worth of letting a bot do the work for them.

just cause you can earn something, doesnt mean your entitled to it, no matter how you can do it.

this will probably last as long as kevin federlines career.

sike said:
Can any of these scripts be configured to take a somewhat legit amount of time to beat the game?

I sure one of them could. I give this a day or two tops before they catch on to what people are doing. I bought my copy of Vista, but I have no problem with other people sticking it to MS. Gratz to those that get a free copy of Vista :beer:

I believe the games have already begun adapting to player trends. Daily point limits were put in place this past weekend for several of the games. I would expect more changes as time goes on. Like the Borg MS will adapt :)

Is the script cheating? I thought all it did was search a site with answers? When I first tried these games I got some hits for the exact same site through the msn search...

Microsoft already knows about the cheating and if anything they are likely going to continue allowing it unofficially. This is probably the best advertising for a lot of their products that they could ever get, and lets face the facts... they aren't losing money.

Srsly. That's what causes most companies to take action, and even with half the internet ripping off copies of vista the total amount of gainable points is still less than what a 360 takes and vista costs them basically nothing. So all in all this is probably not even noticeable in their paperwork.

Live Search is getting massive hits off with bots running, so they gain more advertising dollars than what it costs them to give away the prizes.

Mr.Guvernment said:

This is M$'s blatant attempt to boost there search numbers. Bots get more wrong answers than real people= more searches.

Anyone else having problem with the livemacro_06 bot? It was working earlier this morning (4-6AM) for flex, then when I tried to use it with chicktionary it didn't work at all and now after using a different macro to do crosswire it doesn't work at all for anything on this computer, but works fine on a different computer 3 feet away.

On this machine the second completion percentage I enter usually comes up as zero, and the very few times it doesn't the third always does.

Back