• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, just means that you need to wait for someone to quit playing before it will let you in again. Microsofts way of avoiding the slashdot effect.

Does it really take 6 to 8 weeks? That is a dumb long wait. Has anyone actually received their copy yet?

why would you want basic? The only point of using Vista right now is Aero!;)

Kunaak said:
which is what you should expect them to do.
to cheat them outta stuff, only costs them money.

this is meant for legit players to eventually earn something, not for people looking to cheat thier way to winning something.
I'd expect they wont be too happy seeing people getting 4000 a hour, saying hey wheres my Zune? I played (cheated) and I should get mine...

just cause you can cheat, doesnt mean you should.
this was meant for people who actually have fun with these games, to eventually get something, after awhile.
you can almost 100% bet, that any account they find where someone gets thousands of points a day... will be flagged, and most likely just denied.

if you use a anagram machine, fine. atleast your actually making some attempt to play these games.

but for most other people... I wont be one bit surprised if no one, or very few people get anything from this... with how rampant the cheating seems to be already.
but guess who in 2 months will be screaming bloody murder cause they didnt get thier Xbox360, for 2 hours worth of letting a bot do the work for them.

just cause you can earn something, doesnt mean your entitled to it, no matter how you can do it.

this will probably last as long as kevin federlines career.

Its actually quite natural economically. There is profit to be made in this, and because there is, its attracts the attention of people wanting to make a profit. Naturally it starts off slow, until someone finds a means of making the profit bigger at a lower cost. In this case, the cost is time, and its been done by the use of tools (in this case bots/macro/scrable thing). This will continue until profit can no longer be made (when MS finally stops, or limits it significatly that botting will be just as slow as playing). As then, those who botted now find it not worth the time and effort to continue, leave.

Those who don't follow and adapt to the use of the new tools will be the ones who are left in the end.

Heh. amazing huh.

rainless said:
Currently up to a thousand points. 6,000 shouldn't take long at all.

lol yup got that macro tool going... making some pts for me lol... hopfully they actually send this stuff... vista ultimate would be nice... as well as one dem xbox wireless controlers for the pc... i need one for Colin Mcrae DiRT, it is THE BEST GAME i have ever played... so damn realistic.

Karadhas said:
Yeah, just means that you need to wait for someone to quit playing before it will let you in again. Microsofts way of avoiding the slashdot effect.

Hasn't worked at all today

Are there any bots for Seekadoo? That should be pretty easy to bot since it can be solved fairly easily by brute force.

The LIveMacro Thing doesnt work, what is the point of me putting in the percents, plus I think its a virus, iy made my pc restart 2x already. so I got rid of it.

I don't have (and don't want) IE7.

So I'll see what else is out there.

Last edited:
Back