• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play Games earn points win prizes, i just won vista ultimate retail :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, if it's working right you put in the percent completed 3 times and then tell it how many times to autosolve the game for you.

VincentP said:
what does it do, it just asks for percents then it goes down to 0 results and starts over.
gotta answer one of the questions of the puzzle right, then enter the percent in the window, then do a few more then enter the percent, then a few more, then the percent. Then it should ask you how many games you want to win, and their shortcuts, so you should skip out of the current game, then mouse-over the NEW GAME button, then press the corresponding game shortcut keys and let it do its job.

Karadhas said:
Well, if it's working right you put in the percent completed 3 times and then tell it how many times to autosolve the game for you.

no it doesnt do that, it just keeps asking and goes down to 0 results then closes out,.

EDIT: This post was probably too close to a violation of the rules here, so I removed it.

Last edited:
VincentP said:
no it doesnt do that, it just keeps asking and goes down to 0 results then closes out,.

It was doing that to me too. Are you putting a % sign after the number? If you are, don't o_0

no, no perecent.

There things are hard to solves, the flexicons. well not that bad. I have the answers but only to some, but the last 5 puzzles I dont have answers to.

EDIT: This post was probably too close to a violation of the rules here, so I removed it.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Mouse position is very important to that tool, so you cannot resize the game window while you are doing the percent thing.

You may need to install java (one or more of the tools require java but I do not recall which ones).

none of the macros or bots linked from that facepuncher site work for me. :bang head guess i'll be doing this the old fashioned way (not that there's anything wrong with that).

kovboi said:
none of the macros or bots linked from that facepuncher site work for me. :bang head guess i'll be doing this the old fashioned way (not that there's anything wrong with that).

The Firefox ones require Java and greasemonkey or they wont work.
The livebot requires XP and IE-7 (might need java too).

-maddog- said:
Anyone else get there stuff so far? Who ships it and can it be tracked?

Nobody has received prizes yet because it is 6-8 weeks till delivery and the event is only one week old.

I googled the company running this promotion and it is the same outfit that ran the microsoft office promotions a while back. So it should be valid.

eaglescouter said:
Nobody has received prizes yet because it is 6-8 weeks till delivery and the event is only one week old.

I googled the company running this promotion and it is the same outfit that ran the microsoft office promotions a while back. So it should be valid.
sweet like i said i wouldnt mind vista ultimate and a wireless xbox pc controler.

Damn, I haven't used windows in 2 weeks. I think this is a trick from M$ to get me to go back :p

Back