• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i7 930 Can you check my work..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
System seems pretty stable, no issues so far. And temps seem to average in the 50's during use, and idles between high 20's and high 30's depending on ambient temps in my room.

wc1.jpg

man I can hit 4.2 with my H50. With that setup u should be able to hit 4.5,4.6. looks great...

also, interesting how much difference ambient temp makes with ur setup... my ambient temp has maybe a 1-2C effect perhaps. ambient= 75-79F

Is it worth exploring other settings that may give me the ability to be stable at lower voltage

So I finally got a BSOD with my 4.2 oc. It came during MOH gameplay, other than that my system has been running fine for 3 weeks, including starting and fnishing Fallout 3.
The error was Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal

I saw another post where this was happening to someone while playind COD. Would this be a hardware issue, or do I just have to raise my vcore?

I agree with MH on that one. It has been my long experience more times than not that Hibernation is a big joke. Even on non-oc'd systems. If you REALLY wanna save power just set it to turn off your monitor after desired time and maybe spin down Hdd's . with speedstep enabled the difference between a profile like that and "Sleep" will be quite small.

edit......

OMG i'm done posting tonight.. keep not seeing more pages than the first.. and posting on a 2nd or 3rd responding to the 1st lol... :bang head

Back